Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Seymourbud my last run of this strain was in a smaller pot and 18/6 light schedule, this run I'm using a larger pot and going with a 20/4 light schedule I'm hoping that this is the reason for it taking longer to flower, it's crazy how it grows the tops split to make multiple tops no need to top this plant it does it on its own

One could say that. But when they test, I wonder if they would cull this plant, let it continue, I don’t know. That’s why I said I’m sure they’ll chime in and shed some light on it.
It could be a variety of things. 18/6 won’t hurt it. It could just be flowering really slowly. What are the other environmental factors? Has it gone through any stress?
It could be very well on its way as we speak.
Probably the transplant from soil to tupar... From regular pots to autopots... BUT, the stomper had no problems except for the feeding change i guess...
IMG_20180812_203145.jpg

Why are you guys bills so high? I only have 1x 135 watt QB atm and ran it 24/0 for all 82 days of my plants and never had a bill over $44. Now i don't run AC nor do i have tons of shit on all the time cause i live on my own but damn. $3-500 dollar bills how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back