Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have cured and dried a forgotten Cookies'. It is some of the most powerful smoke I have ever tried. How Mephisto can consistently make such powerful strains is from hard work I remember seeing the name HUBBA BUBBA SMELLASCOPE I Said self I have to try these. Since then there has not been one grow without MEPHISTO SEEDS in my tent. Thank you TEAM MEPHISTO.

Then running at 18/6 isn't going to make these plants flower any faster if 24/0 is the norm...
One could say that. But when they test, I wonder if they would cull this plant, let it continue, I don’t know. That’s why I said I’m sure they’ll chime in and shed some light on it.
It could be a variety of things. 18/6 won’t hurt it. It could just be flowering really slowly. What are the other environmental factors? Has it gone through any stress?
It could be very well on its way as we speak.

every bean is different no matter what it's light schedule was at breeding, is what I've always been taught. Just cause parents drink 24)7 doesn't mean the kid will.

every bean is different no matter what it's light schedule was at breeding, is what I've always been taught. Just cause parents drink 24)7 doesn't mean the kid will.

That’s not what I meant, I was simply pointing out that they don’t use a dark period when they are developing these strains. I would guess it’s either just a late bloomer or there’s some other environmental factor involved maybe? I don’t know. Certainly extending the dark period will not hurt, and if it helps that’s great. Plenty of folks use 18/6 and have excellent results. I guess I just assume that the folks at Mephisto wouldn’t take the plant and change their light schedule so they may not have any advice on that topic. Then again, you know what they say about assuming shit.

That’s not what I meant, I was simply pointing out that they don’t use a dark period when they are developing these strains. I would guess it’s either just a late bloomer or there’s some other environmental factor involved maybe? I don’t know. Certainly extending the dark period will not hurt, and if it helps that’s great. Plenty of folks use 18/6 and have excellent results. I guess I just assume that the folks at Mephisto wouldn’t take the plant and change their light schedule so they may not have any advice on that topic. Then again, you know what they say about assuming shit.
That’s what I’m waiting for. I wonder if they’d cull the plant, move it somewhere else, I dunno. I never said 18/6 would cure it, only it wouldn’t hurt. Auto or photo if a cannabis plant isn’t flowering, less light seems like a logical step in the right direction. Like you said it could be an environmental factor, stress will definitely put brakes on development. Only coincidence is the two plants being of the same genetics, blue Cush and blue toof (blue cush*toof decay) so if anyone has a definitive answer it would be our friends from Mephisto.

Idk maybe cull if it's just one or unless it's the whole lot that could change the outcome. But the plant in question @Frank Nitty is it in soil or hydro?

Not knowing much about the plants in question, the one thing I have noticed that delays flowering for me has been any type for fimming, topping. Same plant, back to back grows, the first one was topped 3 times and didn't start flowering until day 50 finishing at day 101. The very next seed, same batch, no topping or fimming, started flowering at day 25. Enviroment was the same, pot size same, lights and light schedule the same. But I am sure you have taken that into account.

Not knowing much about the plants in question, the one thing I have noticed that delays flowering for me has been any type for fimming, topping. Same plant, back to back grows, the first one was topped 3 times and didn't start flowering until day 50 finishing at day 101. The very next seed, same batch, no topping or fimming, started flowering at day 25. Enviroment was the same, pot size same, lights and light schedule the same. But I am sure you have taken that into account.
:yeahthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back