Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto I'm currently growing your Blue Cush Auto Fast and my plant is growing very vigorously and bushy it's 25cm tall under led lighting on a 20/4 light schedule, its 43 days old covered in pre flowers but it's just not flowering, my last run of this strain pretty much went from pre flower straight into flower around the 28 day mark but this seems to want to stay in veg it's very healthy and had no problems should I reduce my light schedule to 18/6 or 12/12 to try and get it to flower or should I just wait?

@mephisto I'm currently growing your Blue Cush Auto Fast and my plant is growing very vigorously and bushy it's 25cm tall under led lighting on a 20/4 light schedule, its 43 days old covered in pre flowers but it's just not flowering, my last run of this strain pretty much went from pre flower straight into flower around the 28 day mark but this seems to want to stay in veg it's very healthy and had no problems should I reduce my light schedule to 18/6 or 12/12 to try and get it to flower or should I just wait?
Have u tried spending some time with it talking dirty.

I’d throw em in 18/6 myself, can’t hurt. Also @Mizzo81 has a valid point, a lot of people talk to their plants. I’d go for it, I think that is a smaller to medium size plant, could be wrong, but it could be a blessing, and she may reward you with above average yield. How’s the growth, is she throwing more pistils, stacking budsites?

Same with my Blue Toof Special...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back