Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I was wandering around in Amazon prime and came across an all white tent for $90 after a 10% discount if I order it within the next 13hrs... Im gonna grab it and do what I planned to do in the first place... Go hard!!! Or get back on the porch... And I have never been a porch monkey ,so there's really no point in being one now...

Okay, so I was wandering around in Amazon prime and came across an all white tent for $90 after a 10% discount if I order it within the next 13hrs... Im gonna grab it and do what I planned to do in the first place... Go hard!!! Or get back on the porch... And I have never been a porch monkey ,so there's really no point in being one now...
Bought it last night and it will be here by Tuesday!!! My girl is going to be ready to kill me for this one til' she sees the results of the buy and there's more weed for her to get high!!!

Bought it last night and it will be here by Tuesday!!! My girl is going to be ready to kill me for this one til' she sees the results of the buy and there's more weed for her to get high!!!
Good luck. Having plenty of top quality bud u grew yourself is really nice. And I’m sure your girl will appreciate it as well. What r u gonna do first and how many.

I just ordered some SODK. Also ordered a couple of the new limited editions - Gold Glue and White Crack. Has anyone tried either of these yet?

sorted by %indica as best as I can put together hope it helps !!

View attachment 939985

Hey @water farm , I have an earlier version of this spreadsheet, but not one with the current list of Illuminauto [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]. I didn't see where the % of indica for the new strains had been released. Can I ask where you might have gleaned this information? Love having it, just not sure how or where I might have missed seeing it. Thanks in advance!

Good luck. Having plenty of top quality bud u grew yourself is really nice. And I’m sure your girl will appreciate it as well. What r u gonna do first and how many.
Let's see... SODK ,sour crack, sour crinkle, chemdogging, bubbly livers, and I have autos that are not mephisto seeds, like pineapple express,candy cane, which is ww x mango kush, ww x nycd, northern lights, and cream cookies... But I think im gonna hold off until all of the others are done in my tent and cabinet... This Blue Toof special is really confusing me... At 51 days it is doing nothing... Im feeling like I don't want to deal with it anymore... Even my less expensive and lesser known strains are kicking it in the ass!!! Look at this... This is a strain called Gas and Guns from afterthought autos... Its a regular auto pack that i have... Out of 3 seeds I got 1 female and it was started at the same time as the toof and forum stomper... WTF??? Stomper is doing alright though... I suppose... I guess im just not used to this autopot growing in coco...:wall::wall::wall::WTF:
1534001664423722695163.jpg
15340015364351414234397.jpg
15340016277091785156930.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back