Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my first order direct from Mephisto. I bought a couple seeds of theirs from Vault before. Great customer service and really fast shipping. Placed my order Tuesday and they came on Friday. Got some nice freebies too. The Sour Livers I grew early this year was one of my best and highest yielding. Looking forward to another fun grow. Thanks

A big shout out to @mephisto :toke: :thanks: I just did a count and opened my new shipment of 2 7 packs and 2 3 packs turns out I got 2 10's and 2 5's plus 22 freebies you guys rock :headbang::headbang: cant wait for the new drop of illuminautos

Thanks @mephisto I ordered 14...got 39 plus some cool stickers. Really looking forward to checking out the freebies you sent as well, bubbly Livers and blue toof are calling my name!
:yay::woohoo1:
Frank hows the Strawberry Nuggets I really want those purple nuggets in the new drop

Frank hows the Strawberry Nuggets I really want those purple nuggets in the new drop
I took her down last week...I'll get some bud pics up today. She gave up 112 grams of top notch buds. :coffee: I popped another one immediately, and ordered more of these beans:woohoo1:I did take a small sample yesterday....totally uncured, so the taste isn't quite there yet.....but DAMN! I love the high from these meds!:headbang:

@Brad_Mephisto, can you please check on order [HASHTAG]#18464[/HASHTAG], placed 24+ hours ago and still no response with payment email. BTW - I have checked my spam folder, thanks!

@Brad_Mephisto, can you please check on order [HASHTAG]#18464[/HASHTAG], placed 24+ hours ago and still no response with payment email. BTW - I have checked my spam folder, thanks!

I replied to the email you sent to the sales@, although I can't log in at the moment so I don't know if you received that. It seems there's some strange things happening with the Yahoo spam filters, I'm going to try and fix it today but I'll email you from our back up email address when I'm able to log in.

a big big thank you to you guys it was my 1st order from you and i only bought 2 seeds as a test buy as it was a new way to buy seeds getting email with payment ect so i was testing the water and they were delivered today and i ended up with some great freebies and im all set for grower of the year final i hope i do a great job with my white crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back