Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifes gone sideways for a bit, but wanted to swing in and give a big thanks to Mitch... these strawberry nuggets are about done.... beauty to behold!
20180801_080519.jpg
20180801_080502.jpg
20180801_080434.jpg
20180801_080419.jpg

Absofriggin lootly love it... incredible piece of tech...and yep the camera is pretty damn good.
Several times I've taken pics and had to go back and look @ the plant to make sure it's the same one. Never filtered, feel that would misrepresent things... just a quick crop to get things off their side... did I say I was very pleased?

Absofriggin lootly love it... incredible piece of tech...and yep the camera is pretty damn good.
Several times I've taken pics and had to go back and look @ the plant to make sure it's the same one. Never filtered, feel that would misrepresent things... just a quick crop to get things off their side... did I say I was very pleased?
Lol yes you mentioned that, only once though lmao
I actually have one I found, took it to Verizon and they said it wasn’t reported lost or stolen. I found it on the side of the road actually the screen is shattered but works somewhat. Thought about replacing it myself but the screen is $350 which still isn’t bad for a $8-900 phone. Might work on it I have the tools.
Crazy what technology is today, it’s like “back to the future” was prophetic in a sense lol It’s definitely a gift and a curse. Lol
Beautiful plant man, colors are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back