Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little orange D pre report.
A little live resin and trim wax test.

(Sucks to trim)

The taste. Oh my gerd!!!!
If growing for extracts. This plant is right on time.
If growing for edibles. This plant has quite a wild orange flavor.
Tastes just like a small cooked piece of orange peel in some 5 star orange chicken with a slight hint of a sweet diesel.
If one was a canna cook. I could see this blending into some orange candies or even orange chicken. Any orangey dish. And I mean I don't think you would even know the bud was there kinda blend.
Great buzz. Great taste. A few of the tops were nice and dense. But a lot of it was sort of on the fluffy side. All frosty greasy greatness.
Definitely a high level trim job required at least for the phenos I have seen so far by me and the brothers grows.
But this flavor has me just completely blown away
IMG_20180730_030512.jpg
IMG_20180729_032050.jpg
IMG_20180729_031551.jpg
IMG_20180729_031544.jpg
IMG_20180722_015850.jpg

I’ve had a plant or two like that. Seem like they would be good rosin pressing. As greasy as they r wouldn’t have to trim much just get the non sugar leafs. The smells sound amazing

I got my order of dbl grape and white crack yesterday. The freebie was Bubbly Livers and a bunch of stickers. Thanks Mephisto!!!
View attachment 936571
I need me a Chappelle white crack sticker!!!!! Send it my way mate!

@mephisto is there a way to order a mega sticker pack. After the last few packs I got now I'm hooked and have a great idea for them displaying them with the final pic so people can remember and relate the sticker to the plant it represents. Anyway I'm lit from my test of the forum stomper. @Ash-a-Ton you are correct when running the forum u better have a snow shovel ready shes a frost upon frost upon frost Monster. Also getting very strong sour watermelon candy smells and taste from her. As anyone else had this smell?? Also seen some decals I assume from across the pond that I haven't seen on the US side is why I'm curious if I can drop some bones and get the ultimate mega sticker pack???

I got my order of dbl grape and white crack yesterday. The freebie was Bubbly Livers and a bunch of stickers. Thanks Mephisto!!!
View attachment 936571
Awesome pic of goods, curious if you have seen the bubbly livers genetics, I'm super excited about this strain, my buddy ran one and it brought back memories of home and the original bubblegum and I thought I would never get anything close to it again except for the beans I was given several years ago of the original bubblegum. I have enough of those to run 2 a year for about 50 yrs. Then they are gone for ever.

@mephisto is there a way to order a mega sticker pack. After the last few packs I got now I'm hooked and have a great idea for them displaying them with the final pic so people can remember and relate the sticker to the plant it represents. Anyway I'm lit from my test of the forum stomper. @Ash-a-Ton you are correct when running the forum u better have a snow shovel ready shes a frost upon frost upon frost Monster. Also getting very strong sour watermelon candy smells and taste from her. As anyone else had this smell?? Also seen some decals I assume from across the pond that I haven't seen on the US side is why I'm curious if I can drop some bones and get the ultimate mega sticker pack???

https://www.mephistogenetics.com/product-page/2018-graphic-strain-sticker-pack

Awesome pic of goods, curious if you have seen the bubbly livers genetics, I'm super excited about this strain, my buddy ran one and it brought back memories of home and the original bubblegum and I thought I would never get anything close to it again except for the beans I was given several years ago of the original bubblegum. I have enough of those to run 2 a year for about 50 yrs. Then they are gone for ever.
I read up on it on their website, but I wasn't able to find much more about it. I'm excited to try it though.

I got bubbly livers as a freebie also and was wondering about them too... And sour crinkle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back