Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. Next drop I’m really excited for is the cbd drop. I hope they release as they’re ready or two at a time. Or send me some as testers lol. I don’t want to but dinafem now ships to the us. They have some cbd strains but I want what mephisto is gonna bring to the table. Plates r at the PO gonn have someone bring me to get a press for my Bday and all the goodies needed for pressing rosin will be here by Wednesday I hope. Now all I need is some cbd strains to experiment with

Last edited:
Mail box was open today and what have I found well besides the order I found I found the freebie of Bubbly Livers haha one I was chasing, anytime that mephisto would share this mind reader they have that would be great. Also very big thank you for the decals. Have some places that these have been waiting for. Sour Stomper, Sour Crack, Bubbly Livers, these should hold me over til the drop. Puts me up over 160 I think with Mephisto beans. Thanks again for all your work and dedication to the automatic flowering world. Now to figure out what ones go on the lunchbox. Was posting on my desk at work but the crew keeps asking can we try this one or that one next.. View attachment 936188
Thanks again for your help and support. Way to start a week off with new beans to drop.
Yeah I know man, what a great feeling when you open the mailbox and there it is!!!

Oh it is they were here Saturday but was working so couldn't get them til today. Put it only took 3 days and the hook up is beyond fat it's a fatty x10, course daughter done snatched up my pig face and chem dogging decals. If only she knew, someday her green thumbs will be doing more. I think the customer service is more addicting then anything. Wish other banks would be like that level. @mephisto thank you dearly. Happy happy week to come.

Oh it is they were here Saturday but was working so couldn't get them til today. Put it only took 3 days and the hook up is beyond fat it's a fatty x10, course daughter done snatched up my pig face and chem dogging decals. If only she knew, someday her green thumbs will be doing more. I think the customer service is more addicting then anything. Wish other banks would be like that level. @mephisto thank you dearly. Happy happy week to come.
There is no place like this one.. .They should be at the top of the list for anyone looking for seeds...

Can't wait to get home and make up some Sour Stomper, sour crack, twin towers pots. Fat fingers hit wrong button before finished my message. Thinking of some side by side testing for them either container size difference or medium choice. Either way can't get home fast enough. Ready to play in the dirt.

There is no place like this one.. .They should be at the top of the list for anyone looking for seeds...
They are mine for sure been ordering twice a month to catch up on past ones I missed and always chasing that freebie surprise. That's the real excited part what could it be this time and bam they totally bring something from the top of ur list with out you saying anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back