Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya ive seen that but it doesn't show or say about all the others that are specific to a strain itself I guess. I saw some cool lighting bolts and several others that would love to have but no specific to order them. Thinks it's more on the person fixing the order up as to what they reach out and grab sticker wise to put in the order. If that makes sense. I did get the mephisto/Metallica pig decal that is just to flipping cool.

You can buy individual strain stickers too, that’s just the whole collection and much cheaper than buying them all individually.

Awesome pic of goods, curious if you have seen the bubbly livers genetics, I'm super excited about this strain, my buddy ran one and it brought back memories of home and the original bubblegum and I thought I would never get anything close to it again except for the beans I was given several years ago of the original bubblegum. I have enough of those to run 2 a year for about 50 yrs. Then they are gone for ever.
I have grown out Bubbly Livers and she was a little finicky but well worth the high maintenance. What I will always remember is the super unique terps. Like nothing I have ever grown. Blueberry, fruity ... really great! Still have a couple buds left to savor.

Awesome
I have grown out Bubbly Livers and she was a little finicky but well worth the high maintenance. What I will always remember is the super unique terps. Like nothing I have ever grown. Blueberry, fruity ... really great! Still have a couple buds left to savor.
, She doesn't like nutes until shes settled in good I assume? From here genes I figured terps would be top shelf from her. High maintenance is fine with me just more auto knowledge I gain. Thanks for the heads.

Can't wait to pop one or two freebies... Let's see, blue toof special, sour crinkle, and bubbly livers... I'll just go with all three!!!

So I just got around to opening a pack of 3BOG, been sitting on it for about a year. When lo and behold, a second vial was in there. It says freebies Sour Bubbly Cush. Anyone else have that one?
Thanks for the extra surprise @mephisto

:bighug::headbang::worship:

So I just got around to opening a pack of 3BOG, been sitting on it for about a year. When lo and behold, a second vial was in there. It says freebies Sour Bubbly Cush. Anyone else have that one?
Thanks for the extra surprise @mephisto

:bighug::headbang::worship:
Nice surprise :d5: I think that's 24 Carat x HBSS x Auto Cush/Green Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back