Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:redcard: .....can't say we didn't try,.... 3 years of "study" and you still don't get that every seed is a little gamble?! ...None, ZERO, other breeders here whether multi-million $ companies or small independent breeders will contest this simple fact,.. germ rates are a statistical average, not a guarantee per seed,... the rep for Mephisto stated truthfully, and conservatively about failure rates, they actually run in the high 90's%, documented fact....As is the overwhelming evidence of Mephisto's quality,.... that you bought from another clown reseller is on you BTW, not on the breeder,.. All in all it's clear that you aren't here for any kind of satisfaction other than than fouling the atmosphere with your verbal BS,.. nice flop on the "just joined" thing too, as you were called out on that as well,...:doh: :haha:.... So yeah, you are all-done here clown...:troll:.... banned!
This is why i love this forum, well put bud!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Alright kids, let's get this thread back on track. In response to the complaint about germ rates:

I have to back what our members and what our staff said in the email that was sent.

1) Seeds are living products, that means that failures can happen for a massive range of reasons. We include extras in packs not because it's an inferior product as suggested, but because we want to give everyone an even go at getting something growing, new growers and old growers alike. I myself messed up a germination a few months ago and got about 20% success rate; the same batch of seeds a week later with a clearer head and more concentration on what I was doing led to my usual 100% germ rate. It happens.

2) If you order your seeds from a reseller then you need to take your issue up with them as your first port of call. If you want to let us know about it then that's great, we appreciate hearing about any and all input on our products whether you bought from us or not. However, if you would like the situation rectified by way of a refund or replacement, it has to come from the place you bought it from. We can't just offer a replacement pack because you tell you us bought some of our gear off a guy on eBay.

Thanks everyone for your input

And along with the Illuminauto drop, lets not forget the drop for Grape Walker Kush. When will they drop? Will it be at the same time the Illuminauto' drop or will it just be a random add to the Mephisto website. We are getting close to August and inquiring minds want to know....:biggrin:. Got cash burning a hole in my pocket.

Yes! Really hoping you guys have produced a big supply GWK. Many , many of us here are looking forward to stocking up. 2nd favorite MG strain for me .

Does anyone know exactly when these will be out exactly says August the anticipation is killing me. Will be my last seed order for a minute :funny::funny::funny:
948d09_c5c0e7c9ccab4ff2befaf98190c1c988~mv2.png

This is the coolest seedbank going. It is like cliffhanger movies back in the day. The anticipation was unreal for the next installment this is very similar to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back