Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto boots sure are tasty! Happy Growing AFN! :d5:
27D1317F-078A-40EB-A53F-5360DD93DA03.jpeg
FE5FED94-6C88-4CDB-B35E-ECE20BBFA3FD.jpeg
6034AD65-CACF-4F43-BDCA-99418E3499C5.jpeg
D753E922-4162-4F52-AB35-1C3C811F2EE4.jpeg
911FE5FF-B3E1-4EA2-8A7B-33081D610C32.jpeg

Attachments

• 88FC3C28-ADEC-484A-A250-4B96DF14254C.jpeg
    88FC3C28-ADEC-484A-A250-4B96DF14254C.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 44
Buh Bam.... gotta love the morons like this though, they keep us entertained with their stupid arse comments... man, my 1st grow I bought a pack of 10
reg seeds.. 9 males and 1 female of K2. Arghh.. not happy, is this how growing goes. next grow I got 7 females and 3 males.. okay, better.. and yes, since then experience tells ya, 50/50 and a few things during germ could affect sex like high temps more males... so many myths.. grow and learn, take lots of notes and don't do it high like me and MiDin do.... bro had me laughing as I to have said to myself... did I drop a seed in there already... sure enough later on I had 2 grow outta that hole... then the collection of dropped seeds you call... 10 sec rule. but I am super careful with Fem' seeds... LMAO

That was the place we just moved from, trying to get a tent setup now.. that space was only 24 x 36deep x 60"h with a 400w el cheapo bat wing reflector
with a 265cfm fan w/filter. I even ran $9 bulbs.. and it produced amazing meds for what it was... hehe.

Here is Sour Hound by Mephisto done 2017 and grown in just 2gal felt pots too.
View attachment 935453 View attachment 935454 View attachment 935455
Great job, that’s some potent smoke right there. I grew a couple along with deep blue c. Both were strong meds but sour hound I liked best. Awesome job man she’s very pretty.

I bet that felt good. One less troll.

:smokeout: :zen: better already,....:toke:

Cheers folks,. as you saw even the Boss tried here,.. but outright lies and sheer stupidity wins the prize every time, and I'm Ed fucking McMahon- :rofl: :pimp: :pimphand:

@Seabass :funny: ..scoot over dammit, quit bogarting the boot! Ima get me some licks in too,.... :laughcry::thanks:

:smokeout: :zen: better already,....:toke:

Cheers folks,. as you saw even the Boss tried here,.. but outright lies and sheer stupidity wins the prize every time, and I'm Ed fucking McMahon- :rofl: :pimp: :pimphand:

@Seabass :funny: ..scoot over dammit, quit bogarting the boot! Ima get me some licks in too,.... :laughcry::thanks:
Hey I was in the trenches and claimed the boot licker loving first lmao But, as with all things Mephisto there’s plenty of boot to go around.
:bighug::smokeout:

I’m just upset someone tried to ruin the Saturday morning :vibe:

Hey I was in the trenches and claimed the boot licker loving first lmao But, as with all things Mephisto there’s plenty of boot to go around.
:bighug::smokeout:

I’m just upset someone tried to ruin the Saturday morning :vibe:

They dont last long, and all this talk is making me hungry! I hope that everyone has a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back