Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If loving everything about Mephisto and what they have to offer makes me a boot licker, well um, I’m a boot licker lmao and love it.
Why anyone would buy bird seed from eBay I’ll never understand.

It happens to us all with all different strains. Its nature and cant be 100 percent perfect.

Anyone got a bud photo?
Do tiny buds count, LOL. This is the very 1st Mephisto bean that I have sowed. She is only at day 45 in this pic, so she isn't the biggest, LOL. But I'm proud of her!
1sd2.jpg

1sd.jpg

I'm in love with Mephisto Genetics.. started off with Sour Hound then Sour Hound F2's.. but what was amazing was the freebies that came with one
order.. Man Bear Alien Pig and OMG is she the one I've been hunting for in the world of autos... her high is amazing with her Sativa dominance... thank you for creating this wonderful plant.. I hit her with some of my own works and she's now "Miss Piggy" ..

Here is the male of mine we hit the MBAP with to make hundreds of seeds... he's a Kush, Bogglegum, Blueberry Auto F3
Photos
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]..... My male, Gabagoo [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].... MBAP late in veg in 5gal pot..
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG].... MBAP the day before she was hit with pollen..

Attachments

• Gabagoo grp R male.jpg
    Gabagoo grp R male.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 45
  • MP 3ft.jpg
    MP 3ft.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Miss Piggy grp R.jpg
    Miss Piggy grp R.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 45

Must be where Man Bear Alien Pig gets her size from eh? very nice looking plant, what kind of yield you get off of her?

Here's a grow I did last year under a 400w HPS light in my little closet grow...
Mephisto Galore 010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back