Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was the place we just moved from, trying to get a tent setup now.. that space was only 24 x 36deep x 60"h with a 400w el cheapo bat wing reflector
with a 265cfm fan w/filter. I even ran $9 bulbs.. and it produced amazing meds for what it was... hehe.

Here is Sour Hound by Mephisto done 2017 and grown in just 2gal felt pots too.
66 days in 030.jpg
66 days in 034.jpg
66 days in 036.jpg

That was the place we just moved from, trying to get a tent setup now.. that space was only 24 x 36deep x 60"h with a 400w el cheapo bat wing reflector
with a 265cfm fan w/filter. I even ran $9 bulbs.. and it produced amazing meds for what it was... hehe.

Here is Sour Hound by Mephisto done 2017 and grown in just 2gal felt pots too.
View attachment 935453 View attachment 935454 View attachment 935455

I’ll tip my hat to you. Lovely plants mate. Especially considering the space [emoji106]

HH

HushHush does Mephisto
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...ds/HushHush-does-Mephisto.66600/&share_type=t

What nice compliments, especially after seeing some of the talent that is here..

I just love the Mephisto gear... if I can get this tent thingy setup I've got a few fem'd seeds of Hubbabubbamellowscope I'm dying to try... when I went to
purchase it, it was out of stock so I bought the Sour Hound and Sour Bubble because it had 24carat in it.. then a buddy buys me these and sends
them to me right before I shut down....

My biggest plant to date... behind her is a T5 light setup that is 4ft x 3ft. her sister was just a bit shorter and way thicker....

Trans Siberian #3.jpg

Sister
Trans Siberian #2.jpg

Also point out that I ordered some Sour Crack Thursday and was expecting delivery on Monday but nope it's today just got my updated email. Can't wait for work to end. To sow 18 or to do 1 life's struggles. That's awesome customer service.
Edit also 18 sour stomper those I can't wait to try

What nice compliments, especially after seeing some of the talent that is here..

I just love the Mephisto gear... if I can get this tent thingy setup I've got a few fem'd seeds of Hubbabubbamellowscope I'm dying to try... when I went to
purchase it, it was out of stock so I bought the Sour Hound and Sour Bubble because it had 24carat in it.. then a buddy buys me these and sends
them to me right before I shut down....

My biggest plant to date... behind her is a T5 light setup that is 4ft x 3ft. her sister was just a bit shorter and way thicker....

View attachment 935466

Sister
View attachment 935469
Nice, very nice!

ok, looks like they sell an inferior product and placate customers with more free inferior products, thats the ILGM business model,lmao. Almost every response speaks of accepting failures because of freebies....i dont5 want anything to deo with failures... good luck, thanks for the info, its how i learn, that $45 will educate a lotta people. See you all at the Michigan cannabis cup. Im done here
:redcard: .....can't say we didn't try,.... 3 years of "study" and you still don't get that every seed is a little gamble?! ...None, ZERO, other breeders here whether multi-million $ companies or small independent breeders will contest this simple fact,.. germ rates are a statistical average, not a guarantee per seed,... the rep for Mephisto stated truthfully, and conservatively about failure rates, they actually run in the high 90's%, documented fact....As is the overwhelming evidence of Mephisto's quality,.... that you bought from another clown reseller is on you BTW, not on the breeder,.. All in all it's clear that you aren't here for any kind of satisfaction other than than fouling the atmosphere with your verbal BS,.. nice flop on the "just joined" thing too, as you were called out on that as well,...:doh: :haha:.... So yeah, you are all-done here clown...:troll:.... banned!

Last edited:
Most of the time really I don't even stress the germ, I'm usually more worried from being stoned and thinking did I drop two in that hole , shit which one did I plant again. That's the week or two I sweat the most.
Even if I do lose one out of 3 the lesson learned is still a better value then a dispenserery receit or Joe blows place. But yes I would strongly advise against eBay for this sort of thing.

:redcard: .....can't say we didn't try,.... 3 years of "study" and you still don't get that every seed is a little gamble?! ...None, ZERO, other breeders here whether multi-million $ companies or small independent breeders will contest this simple fact,.. germ rates are a statistical average, not a guarantee per seed,... the rep for Mephisto stated truthfully, and conservatively about failure rates, they actually run in the high 90's%, documented fact....As is the overwhelming evidence of Mephisto's quality,.... that you bought from another clown reseller is on you BTW, not on the breeder,.. All in all it's clear that you aren't here for any kind of satisfaction other than than fouling the the atmosphere with your verbal BS,.. nice flop on the "just joined" thing too, as you were called out on that as well,...:doh: :haha:.... So yeah, you are all-done here clown...:troll:.... banned!
I bet that felt good. One less troll.

Must be where Man Bear Alien Pig gets her size from eh? very nice looking plant, what kind of yield you get off of her?

Here's a grow I did last year under a 400w HPS light in my little closet grow...
View attachment 935448
Thanks! Yeah it was to big for inside, so had to take it out in the garden. Gave 60g dry, pretty happy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back