Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the guy already. I’m sure all of his grows were simply stupendous.......Mr perfect in all probability.....

HH

HushHush does Mephisto
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=25553&share_tid=66600&url=https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/HushHush-does-Mephisto.66600/&share_type=t
I know right, someone should set up a (take it outside) forum lol just for dealing with trolls and such.
Truth is he probably heard about the awesome customer service, and thought he could troll for free seeds. Like I said earlier I don’t know who I’m their right mind buys bird seed from eBay anyway. You can’t have pride in what your growing like that. Oh well he’s gone now mine as well enjoy a smoke.
:pass:
@Waira came in and got all, Dalton (Patrick Swayze from Roadhouse) on that ass lol

:smoker1: ya know, if he went about it without the 'tude and middle-finger-first,.... :shrug:.... but that wasn't the "mission"... I suspect an old sleeper account from a previously banned member, looking at his post history and join date,...
Z5mwOa.gif
--- later dewd!

:smoker1: ya know, if he went about it without the 'tude and middle-finger-first,.... :shrug:.... but that wasn't the "mission"... I suspect an old sleeper account from a previously banned member, looking at his post history and join date,...
Z5mwOa.gif
--- later dewd!
True, I know I’m not the only one that has seen, on occasion, someone unhappy and be dealt with, in a respectful manner. Definitely all on how you approach the situation. Collectively, I think as members of a peaceful and drama free forum, it was handled well.

:crying: sure, and if you can find the right emojie too that'd be GOLD!

.... yup, all of us Globals are always on troll patrol, not even a foothold here,.. :redcross:

Sorry if I overstepped my bounds by calling him out in the first place. Habit I guess. I run several small forums and have learned pretty quick how to pick out a troll, LOL.
U are good, members usually do more work than staff with trolls. We appreciate the help! Trolls cant help but be themselves and then they meet waira, for a brief moment :naughtystep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back