Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have a solid date for the Illuminautos, we'll announce it as soon as we do. A lot going on at Mephisto HQ behind the scenes at the moment and a big change coming in the next week or so, so we need to navigate that as well as sorting out our Illuminauto drops. A lot of things on my plate right now and I'd rather not be pushing back dates we've announced due to unforseen circumstances.

There'll be good stock of GWK, it'll be added to the Limited Edition lineup later in the year. I can't give an exact date, other than saying it'll be some time between the Illuminauto drop and Black Friday. We'll do a discount for it on the opening weekend, the rest of the store will be open as normal.

I haven't had to wait more than 3 days to get my orders!!! I am so glad that they have stateside seedbanks!!! I will probably buy every strain they have,since I'm into quality not quantity... Just ordered SODK and sour crack Friday and it will be here Tuesday!!! That's what you call quick service!!! Thanks Mephisto for turning me into a Mephisto Maniac!!!

Thought I would would drop a small note to say thanks Mephisto Team for the excellent service, my order was sent on the 13th and I received it today on the 30th. So basically two weeks to Australia. Apart from the excellent customer service and prompt delivery the freebies I received went far above and beyond my expectations. This is why I only order from Mephisto and grow nothing else in my garden. Well done Mephisto I take my hat off to you guys.

Last edited:
Wow, I hope that's a labor of love!!! :pass:

source.gif

Mephisto genetics are about their business!!! I ordered from them on Friday,my package will be here by one pm today!!! You guys can get all of my money!!! XD

Mail box was open today and what have I found well besides the order I found I found the freebie of Bubbly Livers haha one I was chasing, anytime that mephisto would share this mind reader they have that would be great. Also very big thank you for the decals. Have some places that these have been waiting for. Sour Stomper, Sour Crack, Bubbly Livers, these should hold me over til the drop. Puts me up over 160 I think with Mephisto beans. Thanks again for all your work and dedication to the automatic flowering world. Now to figure out what ones go on the lunchbox. Was posting on my desk at work but the crew keeps asking can we try this one or that one next..
IMG_20180730_103828.jpg

Thanks again for your help and support. Way to start a week off with new beans to drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back