Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told by someone in "customer service", in a most dismissive and condescending way, that they accept a 10% failure rate of their gear....which is nice for them, seeing as I paid for it so Im the one with the failed, useless product. It is a nice looking website tho, if one falls for bullshit and lies.
Did u not receive extra seeds with your pack. That’s why when u order a 3 pack u get 5. Most time all 5 pop so that’s an up for the customer. I always receive more extras and freebies then I originally ordered. If a couple don’t pop I’m still up in the equation. Again meph beans pop No problem for me. Also I always order direct. If not direct out of mephistos control. Last order I placed was for 18 seeds and I received 45. And I’m sure I’ll get 95-100% germ rate.

People also forget things like washing your hands well before handling seeds, you may kill your seed and not even know it.

I agree, I had one gold glue not pop in my timeframe I realized what I did the other day and not only did I take a extra week to germ but bam popped right up after I used the warm water and plastic cup dome. I would be extremely grateful if I had only a10 % dismissal rate with the amount of seeds Mephisto produces. That's very good margin. So yea I would say 95 % of germ is upon the customer. Split the other 5% between nature and u Will always have the seed that doesn't take, hell could have been the last seed a plant made before harvest and the plant just couldn't finish it up but from appearance it looks just as good as any other bean produced.

I always find it suspect when a members first post is used to bash a company.
i found this forum when i googled mephisto customer service, so i posted to see if its all boot lickers or true discussion of their gear and its viability

i found this forum when i googled mephisto customer service, so i posted to see if its all boot lickers or true discussion of their gear and its viability

:crying::crying::crying:

“Boot lickers”

I can say personally I have had nothing but extremely great experience with Mephisto and their customer service. That’s just facts, not boot licking. Get lost kid.

There are a ton of posts and grows with mephisto seeds here. We aren't "boot lickers" but satisfied customers. And if this forum doesn't suit you there are plenty more out there. We dont bash a company over a couple bad germinations.

I was told by someone in "customer service", in a most dismissive and condescending way, that they accept a 10% failure rate of their gear....which is nice for them, seeing as I paid for it so Im the one with the failed, useless product. It is a nice looking website tho, if one falls for bullshit and lies.
nah, This is the first time i tried their shit. I bought thru an ebay reseller, Jen Workman, out of Leadville colorado. Thgere were 3 seeds for $45 shipped. I did a comparative grow, west coast og from fast buds, O G Kush from dinafem, and a 3 bears og from mephisto. after a week, the mephisto is MIA, it germed, showed a weak back of a folded stem, and never got cotylen or seed hull above ground. I dropped the other two now, they are worth 22.50 each...
So. no biggie, i have run at least 30 seeds of a large variety since january, t5his is my ONLY failure... so i sent a not to customer service... and this was the response...

Hey bud,

Unfortunately with so may variables involved it would be impossible for us to guarantee everyone's seed success. We germ test everything and if it does not pass 90% germination rate than we do not release it. We put all of this info on our website along with a germination guide so that everyone gets off to the best possible start with our gear since you success is our success.

All the best,

Daz
Hey bud? they put lotta shit on that website. My reality is, I bought 3 seeds from Jen Workman, a reseller, for $45 shipped, and one is dead so far. If t6hey wont back their shit sol;d thru resellers, they should say that, I will... thats my experience so far with mephisto

Lol. Seeing as you always get extras in your order it kinda seems to me that only an asshole would complain about a 10% failure rate.... order one they give you two... order three they give you five.... etc
kinda jumping to your opinion, douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back