Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that information is available for all their strains on the mephisto website

Hello @mephisto have couple questions for you.
Sour Bubbly what is it? Grow time frame, really and information about it. Last what's Auto Livers and along with it what is its heritage and grow pattern and once again any info would be great? Thanks again. Really after heritage and grow time frame and structure development and type of finish do they put off. Thanks again for the awesome beans. Kinda disappointed i messed up my first germ and it was a gold glue but not to fear I have it still trying in another method, never give up on a bean until day 23.

I was told by someone in "customer service", in a most dismissive and condescending way, that they accept a 10% failure rate of their gear....which is nice for them, seeing as I paid for it so Im the one with the failed, useless product. It is a nice looking website tho, if one falls for bullshit and lies.

I was told by someone in "customer service", in a most dismissive and condescending way, that they accept a 10% failure rate of their gear....which is nice for them, seeing as I paid for it so Im the one with the failed, useless product. It is a nice looking website tho, if one falls for bullshit and lies.

In all fairness not all seeds that fail are bad seeds. It has a lot to do with the one doing the germination. Just my 2 cents worth

HH

HushHush does Mephisto
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...ds/HushHush-does-Mephisto.66600/&share_type=t

Most breeders won't give you anything even if all fail! Remember, due to legalities, seeds are sold as "souvenirs only, most seedbanks DELETE emails about germination. We all have seeds fail. Hell a 10% rule is good, I don't know of anyone else that offers that. I breed and make my own seeds. 90% germ rate is quite good. Seeds are fragile, living things. In shipping they get alternately cold and baking hot temps etc during thousands of miles of shipping. Maybe you need to take a chill and consider such factors, And be glad customs didn't take them all!

I agree, I had one gold glue not pop in my timeframe I realized what I did the other day and not only did I take a extra week to germ but bam popped right up after I used the warm water and plastic cup dome. I would be extremely grateful if I had only a10 % dismissal rate with the amount of seeds Mephisto produces. That's very good margin. So yea I would say 95 % of germ is upon the customer. Split the other 5% between nature and u Will always have the seed that doesn't take, hell could have been the last seed a plant made before harvest and the plant just couldn't finish it up but from appearance it looks just as good as any other bean produced.

Also point out that I ordered some Sour Crack Thursday and was expecting delivery on Monday but nope it's today just got my updated email. Can't wait for work to end. To sow 18 or to do 1 life's struggles. That's awesome customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back