Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I’m aware of. I used to ask Mitch about it from time to time.
I know the fantasmo express is og ghost train haze from rare dank ness. I like bog seeds too, buddy is growing their bogglegum. Can’t wait to try it. Might run some myself, but have some seeds I need to get through. Lol
Bogglegum is one I just got on the deal they had or have going on now. It reminded me of h

I had just put 8 DG in water before seeing this. Soaked about 24 hours then put in DVD case in paper towel. Opened up less then 24 hours later. These are from about 9 months ago. I believe you may have got damaged seeds from travel or something. I have germed 12 others the last 2 days. 100% rate since way back using same method.

View attachment 933808[/QUO
look I germed them seeds rite along next to 3 diffrent breeders seeds as well the seeds were just either old, not stored right or just did not form right to begin with. i just was unlucky is all shit happens not a big deal but what does suck is that this is a mephisto feedback and customer service thread and ive only gotten feedback and help from other AFN members not mephisto.

Contact them or tag them if u haven’t already.

Ok Mrs lady u twisted my arm I'm dropping a bt today in soil.
Good choice! Just chopped one BT today. She gets very tall/ beastly so ...plan accordingly. Mine had to be grown outside(height)
All my tent ladies are Mephisto. (SN,FC, 4AM) Managable in a 5ft.

Is the hubblesmelloscope a huge strain I believe that is in the BT as well? Maybe that's where the height comes from. I got height covered in 7' tent. Plus only using a 1-2 gallon pot.
Good choice! Just chopped one BT today. She gets very tall/ beastly so ...plan accordingly. Mine had to be grown outside(height)
All my tent ladies are Mephisto. (SN,FC, 4AM) Managable in a 5ft.

Yes I believe u are correct. Just went shopping at raredankness I believe I have thier OG and headbanger already in back of my vault, think I ordered them from the angry not just real name seed bank couple yrs ago or were freebies, gonna look through the various vault collection I have, I've got so many photo beans it's actually to much but u never know when I may need that one cross

Is the hubblesmelloscope a huge strain I believe that is in the BT as well? Maybe that's where the height comes from. I got height covered in 7' tent. Plus only using a 1-2 gallon pot.
Yeah mate I’m sure she gets some of her size from hbbs but also white widow xxl I believe dinafems.

Man Bear Alien Pig
3BOG and Ripleys. Anything else in this cross or am I wrong all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back