Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Toof? I just popped 8 actually got 8 out of 8 hope they continue that trend lol
Only seeds I’ve had problem with were the mbap, only 2 of 10 grew, but they were free and everyone else didn’t seem to have any problems with them so I figured I messed up somewhere, even though everything else germed fine at that time. Shit happens, I guess.
Anyone doing a journal on blue toof? I hear this special pheno gets pretty gooey I’m psyched
Blue roof and toof decay and Tyrone and cream da la creme are the 4 from list of 5 hard to come by beans from mephisto Im tracking down. I got Walter white already they sent me 5 as my freebies on an order. I'm hoping my memo to them is why I got those on that order. Now to get these 4 from them directly or a solid source would be heaven.

I hope it’s still available when I order next. Shooting for an 18 pack. I like trying different ones here and there but some I just want a lot of lol

thats funny lol I think I’ve caught it except for twice but I just followed up with order and confirmation # been almost a year since I ordered. Shit I’m slacking
Yes im same way some I'm cool with just 5-10 beans of some strains just for special runs and vaults collection but there are some that I must have 10+ beans of to satisfy my passion.

Yes im same way some I'm cool with just 5-10 beans of some strains just for special runs and vaults collection but there are some that I must have 10+ beans of to satisfy my passion.
I can dig it, I love the livers think I’m having a liver party, hopefully by the end of the year.
Blue roof and toof decay and Tyrone and cream da la creme are the 4 from list of 5 hard to come by beans from mephisto Im tracking down. I got Walter white already they sent me 5 as my freebies on an order. I'm hoping my memo to them is why I got those on that order. Now to get these 4 from them directly or a solid source would be heaven.
Yes I want to try those as well, I have the blue toof (special) box checked. I was fortunate enough to get 10 as freebies last order. Always wanted Tyrone, I did grow one toof decay last fall, it was pretty heavy definitely need more. Cdlc has some nice colors. Shit you probably know this already I want them all lol It’s like Pokémon.
@mephisto whats up with a video game or app, kinda use a similar platform as Pokémon but Mephisto “Gotta grow them all”
Archived or extinct strains can be like the legendaries lol

Blue Toof? I just popped 8 actually got 8 out of 8 hope they continue that trend lol
Only seeds I’ve had problem with were the mbap, only 2 of 10 grew, but they were free and everyone else didn’t seem to have any problems with them so I figured I messed up somewhere, even though everything else germed fine at that time. Shit happens, I guess.
Anyone doing a journal on blue toof? I hear this special pheno gets pretty gooey I’m psyched

No Bubba Trouble X Grapewalker Kush

I can dig it, I love the livers think I’m having a liver party, hopefully by the end of the year.

Yes I want to try those as well, I have the blue toof (special) box checked. I was fortunate enough to get 10 as freebies last order. Always wanted Tyrone, I did grow one toof decay last fall, it was pretty heavy definitely need more. Cdlc has some nice colors. Shit you probably know this already I want them all lol It’s like Pokémon.
@mephisto whats up with a video game or app, kinda use a similar platform as Pokémon but Mephisto “Gotta grow them all”
Archived or extinct strains can be like the legendaries lol
I know right, we did get some info on them and they chatted with us on here little while back about a monthly mystery box and they just automatically send you some Gifts and automatically charge ur bank. Like they have the dog toy and fishing boxes hell even the better half has lingerie sent to the house once a month. Some diffinet old strains I would love to have like thier regs of any strain would be over the top to have or some f1-2 photos they worked with.

I know how to germ seeds this aint my first rodeo like i said all other strains germed at about 95% success its only the double grape im only one of 5 so far. and its been over a week i slit one open and it was just black dusty goo inside and its weird bc they look extremely healthy on the outside. anyone know what would cause this?

I had just put 8 DG in water before seeing this. Soaked about 24 hours then put in DVD case in paper towel. Opened up less then 24 hours later. These are from about 9 months ago. I believe you may have got damaged seeds from travel or something. I have germed 12 others the last 2 days. 100% rate since way back using same method.

IMG_0292.JPG

No Bubba Trouble X Grapewalker Kush
Damn that sounds good. Journal?

I know right, we did get some info on them and they chatted with us on here little while back about a monthly mystery box and they just automatically send you some Gifts and automatically charge ur bank. Like they have the dog toy and fishing boxes hell even the better half has lingerie sent to the house once a month. Some diffinet old strains I would love to have like thier regs of any strain would be over the top to have or some f1-2 photos they worked with.
Ya I remember talking about or seeing the conversation, can’t remember if I commented or not lol I think I did. That will be nice.
Yes I definitely with you on the regs. I haven’t bugged Mitch about that in a while lol

I had just put 8 DG in water before seeing this. Soaked about 24 hours then put in DVD case in paper towel. Opened up less then 24 hours later. These are from about 9 months ago. I believe you may have got damaged seeds from travel or something. I have germed 12 others the last 2 days. 100% rate since way back using same method.

View attachment 933808
Same exact situation here, my 8 blue toofs were from around 9 months ago. The sale I believe. All 8 sprouted, 1 was a day slower than the others. Bad seeds happen, other things could be factored in too, sitting in a hot mailbox being one. When I know I got seeds coming I’m like a dog waiting for his owner to return lmao I’m on top the mail lady.

Have they ever done a reg sale or freebie gifts with regs? I know I've ordered from couple places that mephisto gave shout out to in there bean bios from breeders they used to create one thier awesome beans. Got really nice selection from BOG seeds that's where the strawberry came from and orange maybe. They have lead me to some great photo breeders that's for sure

Have they ever done a reg sale or freebie gifts with regs? I know I've ordered from couple places that mephisto gave shout out to in there bean bios from breeders they used to create one thier awesome beans. Got really nice selection from BOG seeds that's where the strawberry came from and orange maybe. They have lead me to some great photo breeders that's for sure
Not that I’m aware of. I used to ask Mitch about it from time to time.
I know the fantasmo express is og ghost train haze from rare dank ness. I like bog seeds too, buddy is growing their bogglegum. Can’t wait to try it. Might run some myself, but have some seeds I need to get through. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back