Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether using rapid rooters, CD case, clamshell saucers, direct into medium or any other method, the critical combination is correct temperature combined with enough moisture.
If those two factors are correct, germ. rates should be excellent. Out of dozens of MG beans attempted, I have only had one bean not pop. (Similar rates from Amsterdam beans too). I would suggest you get your temps around 80F( indirect heat) and keep them wet and unexposed to light.
I know how to germ seeds this aint my first rodeo like i said all other strains germed at about 95% success its only the double grape im only one of 5 so far. and its been over a week i slit one open and it was just black dusty goo inside and its weird bc they look extremely healthy on the outside. anyone know what would cause this?

I know how to germ seeds this aint my first rodeo like i said all other strains germed at about 95% success its only the double grape im only one of 5 so far. and its been over a week i slit one open and it was just black dusty goo inside and its weird bc they look extremely healthy on the outside. anyone know what would cause this?
Sorry you are having such a tough time of it. I am not running DG right now and haven’t ordered it recently. Currently have Forgotten Cookies, 4Assed Monkey and Straw. Nugs going without issue. You may want to reach out to Mephisto directly and make them aware of your germ. troubles with the specific strain. Hopefully the problem is an isolated one and knowing their excellent customer service record, they will resolve it.

Whether using rapid rooters, CD case, clamshell saucers, direct into medium or any other method, the critical combination is correct temperature combined with enough moisture.
If those two factors are correct, germ. rates should be excellent. Out of dozens of MG beans attempted, I have only had one bean not pop. (Similar rates from Amsterdam beans too). I would suggest you get your temps around 80F( indirect heat) and keep them wet and unexposed to light.
this. temp and moisture.

Sorry you are having such a tough time of it. I am not running DG right now and haven’t ordered it recently. Currently have Forgotten Cookies, 4Assed Monkey and Straw. Nugs going without issue. You may want to reach out to Mephisto directly and make them aware of your germ. troubles with the specific strain. Hopefully the problem is an isolated one and knowing their excellent customer service record, they will resolve it.
this too. pics of the bad seed might be useful as well

Recent double grape ordered bean, direct soil day 7.
IMG_20180721_083208.jpg

So for once I didn't have a bean pop in my time frame, reason why it didn't pop up is because i had it pushed down to far from the initial watering and sowing seed, so ice relocated it further up with warm water. Give it a day or two and she will pop if not. Oh well not out anything but lesson learned, just in case which one of the 2018 mephisto beans and freebies would you all recommend mind u have them all plus some twin peaks, sour bubbly, auto livers, Walt white, SODK, couple other freebie beans they don't have for sale at the moment from the original collection can't remember names.

My stoned ass paid for my order and didnt include order # :dammit::dammit::dammit:emailed them hopefully they get it
I am sure you can PM Brad with the name on credit card/ and get the transaction number from credit card company . No rush probably as you are likely gonna have your hands full very soon... for the next two months anyway.

My stoned ass paid for my order and didnt include order # :dammit::dammit::dammit:emailed them hopefully they get it
I've done that and they still sent without me noticing that I didn't add my order number, I think they just matched email and info to the lost order on the table.

I am sure you can PM Brad with the name on credit card/ and get the transaction number from credit card company to The Littke Farm. . No rush probably as you are likely gonna have your hands full very soon... for the next two months anyway.
Ok Mrs lady u twisted my arm I'm dropping a bt today in soil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back