Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok last thing I can add to help. Soak them for a few minutes in hydrogen peroxide 3parts one part warm water. Rinse them then put in your substrate get moist keep nice and warm and humid. After that ????
Or try warm water on them straight in dirt. Imo personally I can't get a mephisto bean not to pop. After two days. I just their method and Ronin method and have 120% success with every seed vendor even on my own beans these work. I been sticking to Mephisto germ method direct soil pops every time.

Or try warm water on them straight in dirt. Imo personally I can't get a mephisto bean not to pop. After two days. I just their method and Ronin method and have 120% success with every seed vendor even on my own beans these work. I been sticking to Mephisto germ method direct soil pops every time.
That is OUTSTANDING results my man.

He’s already tried that. I put them in the dirt and water two to three days later I have my baby’s sprouted pretty much every time. If it’s taken longer it’s my bad and too cold. Get it warmed up and bam next day or two up. If this isn’t already working cause he’s been having these problems since he switched to mephisto beans the hydrogen peroxide is the next step to give it a little more then just water. Look up the beneficial effects of adding hydrogen peroxide to your garden and seed germinating steps.

He’s already tried that. I put them in the dirt and water two to three days later I have my baby’s sprouted pretty much every time. If it’s taken longer it’s my bad and too cold. Get it warmed up and bam next day or two up. If this isn’t already working cause he’s been having these problems since he switched to mephisto beans the hydrogen peroxide is the next step to give it a little more then just water. Look up the beneficial effects of adding hydrogen peroxide to your garden and seed germinating steps.
Is he ordering really old stock from someone else? Something is way off imo if non are popping up.

How are you germing them?
I believe he’s tried a few methods. From his to mephistos.
Is he ordering really old stock from someone else? Something is way off imo if non are popping up.
pretty sure direct. That’s the last rick in my arsenal. Never had to use it but was thinking of adding hydrogen peroxide in to my grow. Foliar spray and in the ground also great for helping increase germinating rates.

Paper towel,folded in half then folded again..place the paper towel on a small plate or large one whichever you prefer..Place your seeds inside the paper towel with some space in between them..Moisten the paper towel until it is completely wet..Press on the outsides of the paper towel to remove excess moisture..Pour off the extra if any..Take another plate,flip it and put it on top like a dome..Wrap a small hand towel around the plates making sure it covers underneath the bottom plate that the seeds are on and place the whole thing on a cable box...Never had a problem,every one of my Mephisto seeds I plant germ with flying colors.

Whether using rapid rooters, CD case, clamshell saucers, direct into medium or any other method, the critical combination is correct temperature combined with enough moisture.
If those two factors are correct, germ. rates should be excellent. Out of dozens of MG beans attempted, I have only had one bean not pop. (Similar rates from Amsterdam beans too). I would suggest you get your temps around 80F( indirect heat) and keep them wet and unexposed to light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back