Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure you can PM Brad with the name on credit card/ and get the transaction number from credit card company to The Littke Farm. . No rush probably as you are likely gonna have your hands full very soon... for the next two months anyway.
But I want some White Crack :LOLStoned: I pmed Brad and emailed sales

I've done that and they still sent without me noticing that I didn't add my order number, I think they just matched email and info to the lost order on the table.
I hope so :LOLStoned:

I've done that and they still sent without me noticing that I didn't add my order number, I think they just matched email and info to the lost order on the table.
Ya I’ve done it before as well. I think adding the order number is more so a fail safe, makes ordering and putting orders together go smoothly.

I have a white crack going just popped couple days ago. It's a 2 liter plant trying to test out several now to plan out a really productive perpetual winter grow of several 1-2 gal pots of mainly all mephisto and then a few one off showcase beans. Also going to be doing some extreme lst and hst and scrog to the mephisto beans.

Ya I’ve done it before as well. I think adding the order number is more so a fail safe, makes ordering and putting orders together go smoothly.
Yep I didn't realize it until like order number 4 from them. The orders I messed up came faster than the ones I didn't I know that.

Be sure and tag me my BT and the BT x GWK are all hitting on all cylinders really fast growers
Blue Toof? I just popped 8 actually got 8 out of 8 hope they continue that trend lol
Only seeds I’ve had problem with were the mbap, only 2 of 10 grew, but they were free and everyone else didn’t seem to have any problems with them so I figured I messed up somewhere, even though everything else germed fine at that time. Shit happens, I guess.
Anyone doing a journal on blue toof? I hear this special pheno gets pretty gooey I’m psyched

BT is Bubbatrouble by magic which I believe is mephisto parents in there because he said he will only had luck breeding Mephisto beans.

I have a white crack going just popped couple days ago. It's a 2 liter plant trying to test out several now to plan out a really productive perpetual winter grow of several 1-2 gal pots of mainly all mephisto and then a few one off showcase beans. Also going to be doing some extreme lst and hst and scrog to the mephisto beans.
I hope it’s still available when I order next. Shooting for an 18 pack. I like trying different ones here and there but some I just want a lot of lol
Yep I didn't realize it until like order number 4 from them. The orders I messed up came faster than the ones I didn't I know that.
thats funny lol I think I’ve caught it except for twice but I just followed up with order and confirmation # been almost a year since I ordered. Shit I’m slacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back