Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @mephisto have couple questions for you.
Sour Bubbly what is it? Grow time frame, really and information about it. Last what's Auto Livers and along with it what is its heritage and grow pattern and once again any info would be great? Thanks again. Really after heritage and grow time frame and structure development and type of finish do they put off. Thanks again for the awesome beans. Kinda disappointed i messed up my first germ and it was a gold glue but not to fear I have it still trying in another method, never give up on a bean until day 23.

Sour bubbly (24c x hbbs) big girl catalogue said 70-75 days I believe I’d let it go 75-80. Just how it works for me I’m always 5-10 days past I like amber. Was an original then she was cut. Never had a chance to get any. Heard great things. Structure more like hbbs in most cases.

1st @mephisto thank you very much for the freebies I got after looking at the extinct species list I found the bubbly and yes amazing cross love bubblegum beings it's the local original that really perks me up, now the auto livers wow she's gonna be a real treat again thank you for the great work. Can't wait to get snowed in now. @Mizzo81 thanks buddy ya I ended up finally getting thru the extinct species pages and wow some really great stuff in there would love to have some regs sometime of these to work with or the strains themselves but man I've missed out so much over the years sticking to photos and always complaining about wanting to try autos. Now it's catch up time. Just made an order for some Sour Crack saw its availability and I don't have it. Can't wait to get them now. Bet family begs me to host the holidays this year.

THX @mephisto Mailman just ran boy that's fast ordered Monday have em today plus 22 freebies 10 Bubbly livers 10 Sour Crinkle and 2 Fugue State and lots of stickers:woohoo:
97452f8c95c76483c662513a8e0355c3.jpg

THX @mephisto Mailman just ran boy that's fast ordered Monday have em today plus 22 freebies 10 Bubbly livers 10 Sour Crinkle and 2 Fugue State and lots of stickers:woohoo:
97452f8c95c76483c662513a8e0355c3.jpg
Got me excited for my order that comes in tomorrow or Monday. Got some Sour Crack, Skywalker, and the better half picked something else out to. But sour crack is top priority for me. Wish could get some regs from meph. That would be the day

My order of Dbl Grape and White Crack was shipped yesterday and is due to arrive on Monday. Looking forward to seeing what I get for freebies. I did add a note saying that I would love to get some 24 C seeds for the freebies.

Im in the process of figuring what I want to run 1st
Lol have fun. In little bit I’ll be dropping a Bluetoof and gold glue. Till later happens and neither made the cup but another two have. We’ll see. I’ll post up later what winds up in the cup lol.

Lol have fun. In little bit I’ll be dropping a Bluetoof and gold glue. Till later happens and neither made the cup but another two have. We’ll see. I’ll post up later what winds up in the cup lol.
I have a rather large selection and wanting all 10 of the new drops coming up next month thinking of doing the 10 x 10 deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back