Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tagged u in another thread it’s not cut and dry but if there is an alternative that’s just as good why not use that instead
I reused mine just to see if I could and my blue toof baby is doing just fine!!! 7 days from sprout
1536958360647784799348.jpg

No Butt sniffer XD you have coco. Peat moss is different. My seeds came too, 4 1/2 hours ago but just waking up and too lazy to go downstairs and grab them.
Listen butt muncher, he was telling the guy that he would be better off using coco because it is reusable and I showed that because I know it to be true... So be cool youngbuck!!! Get your gear yet?

Listen butt muncher, he was telling the guy that he would be better off using coco because it is reusable and I showed that because I know it to be true... So be cool youngbuck!!! Get your gear yet?
Well we looking at it 2 different ways grandpoppa bear XD. I seen him say move away from Peat cause not re usable and you said i re used mine so XP. Yes i went down to get them. I got Soir Stomper x CdlC and Fugue Indica for the extras. So putting my seeds away i counted and i have 30 Meph strains and not counting the 4 im sending you or the few I've grown/growing i have 151 seeds atm. Still waiting to pick up Walter and Cosmic Queen as well.

Well we looking at it 2 different ways grandpoppa bear XD. I seen him say move away from Peat cause not re usable and you said i re used mine so XP. Yes i went down to get them. I got Soir Stomper x CdlC and Fugue Indica for the extras. So putting my seeds away i counted and i have 30 Meph strains and not counting the 4 im sending you or the few I've grown/growing i have 151 seeds atm. Still waiting to pick up Walter and Cosmic Queen as well.
Not that it’s not reusable it’s not as renewable as we may think. The way we harvest it affects the areas we harvest it from which could and they say it is affecting the planet. So reuse what u have but moving forward look for an alternative that won’t affect our planet as much. Growpito is spun rock wool made from stone. I suppose we could run out of planet one day but this stuff has been reused at their facility for 6 years and it still works just fine. Just looking for alternatives. I may buy a bag and try it out. In my growin I also try to be earth friendly and reuse all plastic cups I can fabric pots I haven’t taken one out of use yet clean’em up and reuse do what I can hopefully we all do.

Daaaaammmm!!! That's a lot of seeds!!! How many more rogs do you have? Im gonna get them when they come back in... Im gonna go 2 to 3 packs at a time til I get them all...

Not that it’s not reusable it’s not as renewable as we may think. The way we harvest it affects the areas we harvest it from which could and they say it is affecting the planet. So reuse what u have but moving forward look for an alternative that won’t affect our planet as much. Growpito is spun rock wool made from stone. I suppose we could run out of planet one day but this stuff has been reused at their facility for 6 years and it still works just fine. Just looking for alternatives. I may buy a bag and try it out. In my growin I also try to be earth friendly and reuse all plastic cups I can fabric pots I haven’t taken one out of use yet clean’em up and reuse do what I can hopefully we all do.
The earth looks out for us, its only fair that we look out for her...

I had it as my first mephisto grow, I used 15lair pots but they never get specially big.. I was thinking maybe 9 10l pots ??
I got one more question for all of you guys,is it possible that I stressed girls so much that she wont flower??I had two girls who supposed to be mephisto strains, they are waaaay over 30 days old and wont flower..
I had them in some kind of coco peat moss "soil", and they were as seedling all yellow and leafs were all dry and they were on the dying bed.. I transplanted them at last moment, they all pulled thru but two of them wont start flowering..
Botinacare makes a nice air type pot called Hercules they come in different sizes and are durable and Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back