Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Cash App or Facebook messenger to semd payments? @mephisto
Not eveeyone uses Facebook thoigh so that would suck just the same. I myself avoid all social media accounts. Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and whatever else may be out there. I like to believe im not the only 1 either.

Not eveeyone uses Facebook thoigh so that would suck just the same. I myself avoid all social media accounts. Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and whatever else may be out there. I like to believe im not the only 1 either.
You can easily make a Facebook though

Much easier then the other options

I don’t even have Facebook installed on my phone but i do use FB messenger daily

Yeah, glad i went all in on seeds. Might be locked oit as im not ever sending cash in mail and not liking to use Bitcoin. Hope something works out with credit/debit card usage.

I’m sure it will all work out, maybe just not right away. Plenty of online seedbanks take credit cards (seedsman, attitude, the vault, truenorth, etc). Look at it as a little time spent forced into rehab for the seed buying addiction lol. I too have far more than I can grow at the moment anyway. But as soon as they get it sorted I’ll order more just to celebrate with everyone :cheers:

I’m sure it will all work out, maybe just not right away. Plenty of online seedbanks take credit cards (seedsman, attitude, the vault, truenorth, etc). Look at it as a little time spent forced into rehab for the seed buying addiction lol. I too have far more than I can grow at the moment anyway. But as soon as they get it sorted I’ll order more just to celebrate with everyone :cheers:
Before Mephisto, Attitute was the only place id go. Never lost a odrer or had it delayed but they go through spirts where cards are not allowed at this time and back to accepting again. Not sure i want to deal with that when i want to make an order.

Hmm. I hope this gets straightened out. I trust the meph boys will do everything in their power to open there wallets to our money as fast as possible lol. So many loyal customers because of ease of purchase, great genetics, great freebies and extras but not being able to pay is gonna have lots of people sorting out through their collections for a bit. When paying by paypaI/credit card i hope @mephisto has good inventory as something like this will cause a spending frenzy. Lol I know I’ll be saving.

Not to get into to the many details I am sure you have to work through, but, will US customers being sending cash across the pond or will we be sending cash within the country? Thanks!

Within the UK and within the States orders it can be sent in the mail. But of course send with tracking so it doesn’t get lost. Money orders should be possible too.

Hmm. I hope this gets straightened out. I trust the meph boys will do everything in their power to open there wallets to our money as fast as possible lol. So many loyal customers because of ease of purchase, great genetics, great freebies and extras but not being able to pay is gonna have lots of people sorting out through their collections for a bit. When paying by paypaI/credit card i hope @mephisto has good inventory as something like this will cause a spending frenzy. Lol I know I’ll be saving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back