Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin has gotten much easier these days and there are good sites explaining how to set up a wallet. Once set up, buying and using bitcoin is easy. Worth your effort to figure out

Here's a link to info:

https://bitcoin.org/en/getting-started

Its still a no go for me unless I figure out this whole bitcoin thing

Im not mailing any cash or paying the ridiculous fee my bank charges to convert currency

Bitcoin has gotten much easier these days and there are good sites explaining how to set up a wallet. Once set up, buying and using bitcoin is easy. Worth your effort to figure out

Here's a link to info:

https://bitcoin.org/en/getting-started

Well if bitcoins getting the pops seal of approval perhaps it's time to set one up :thumbsup: :toke:

LOL! It was horrible at one time, Einstein would have given up..........lol! Only deposit what you need plus a little extra, I add $10.00 more than I need and I never keep more than $20 in it as residual. Then if things somehow go to shit its not a big loss
Well if bitcoins getting the pops seal of approval perhaps it's time to set one up :thumbsup: :toke:

LOL! It was horrible at one time, Einstein would have given up..........lol! Only deposit what you need plus a little extra, I add $10.00 more than I need and I never keep more than $20 in it as residual. Then if things somehow go to shit its not a big loss

I gave that cr*p (bitcoin9) once chance, like you said, I got brain damage trying to figure it out..

Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)

all the best, mitch and tim.
Please bring it back from the dead for me!!!
upload_2018-9-26_10-42-46.jpeg

Is there a USA website to order from? I'm in the states, want to see what's available

There’s not a US specific site, yet. But if you visit mephistogenetics.com and click the ‘worldwide meph head’ icon then what you can see there is what’s in stock currently,

Or if it makes it easier, the out of stock items are: Orange Diesel, cosmic queen, forgotten strawberries, purple nuggets, orange biscuits, avt, hubbabubba, Ripleys og, and toof Decay.

Cheers

Gwk in a couple of weeks, Orange Diesel in a couple of months : )
Well hell looks I have a decision make, the GWK x BT should be dried enough to have a taste that may help my decision :shrug: then you guys have SOOOOOOOOO many great choices :headbang: I always have a hard time :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back