Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an 18 pack custom ship out on Monday and nothing yet. I wish they could send them tracked without a signature but there is no way I will sign anything lol. Also have the 50 pack custom on order waiting on mitch to get back from his trip. Gonna order another 18 custom in the next few weeks and ill be set for the 12 to 18 months. Maybe try make some crosses of my own. I just hope they all make it with no issues. Ill be screwed if I lose one of those packages.

Hey Mitch! You guys have another hit on your hands with the Blue Cush! I just smoked the buds I'd trimmed off when I was grooming this morning and although I was still a little buzzed on SODK the Cush high blasted through right along with that flavor! Mouth watering just like I'd imagined... I've got to do another sample and wake and bake it to really dissect the flavor but it is another distinctive flavor from you folks. You can have Blue Dream and all that other blue crap I've tried. I much rather prefer this! My patients will too!

index.php

index.php

I'm so happy this I'm growing out rest of the lot!

Kudos to you! ;)

I forgot to mention that along with the tropical storm comes the wettest dankest air on the planet... It penetrates everything... As I'm drying some Blue Cush in the wash/potting area... the whole service area of the house, kitchen, pantry and laundry, reeks of dank berry ordor... what a whiff!

Though other than the vexing little leak in it, the grow room is a sold 85 F @ 45% RH... ;)

was able to get on mephisto website, and place order:thumbsup: but cant get back on?:shrug:did get order confirmation:thumbsup:but would like to study content.:cheers:

I love the seeds and service....!
Quick question about seed storage (long term) and viability.
Was wondering what your recommendations on storage techniques and
Long term viability....looked up the topic and found an array of answers.
I keep my seeds in original containers if possible or small glass vials, in the
Dark and away from moisture...temp is around 55-60F....is there something
Better I could be doing...?

I love the seeds and service....!
Quick question about seed storage (long term) and viability.
Was wondering what your recommendations on storage techniques and
Long term viability....looked up the topic and found an array of answers.
I keep my seeds in original containers if possible or small glass vials, in the
Dark and away from moisture...temp is around 55-60F....is there something
Better I could be doing...?
I think they keep their seeds chilled. Im pretty sure they have a refrigeration unit for their seeds. I know when I asked a similar question I was told to keep them in a cool place. Some people recommend the freezer but that seems to harsh for seeds. I'm sure the man himself will chime in shortly.

Thanks Iamlegend....yeah, freezer would seem too harsh to me aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back