Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear Mitch just teleports and drops them in my mailbox. My order got shipped Tuesday and it arrived today. So five days from Spain all the way to the states. I can't complain about that super fast shipping. I can order stuff from a state away and it takes longer than that to get to my house haha. Once again extremely generous with the freebies, I can't wait to get my next grow started.

Mephisto genetics is the best bang for your buck on the seed market today from my personal experiences thusfar. Beyond that they are intimately knowledgeable about their products and have some of the most pleasant and quickest customer service I have ever experienced. These guys are the real deal and while I look other places I always end up buying mephisto gear, they treat you right. 100% germination rates so far and non rushed genetics that I believe help pave the way for much bigger things in the future. BUY MEPHISTO, GROW MEPHISTO, AND SMOKE MEPHISTO!

That sums it up pretty well. Plus Mephisto brings out new varieties faster than I can grow them. I have some Dutch Passion seeds that I may never get to. Thinking about growing Mephisto's White Bubbly & Deep Blue C makes me drool.

The only way a business gets this good is if somebody is working their ass off.

Last edited:
Actually this week is unusually slow as I'm not there but trying my best to keep on top of it, usual service will resume on Tuesday.

Cheers all!
Yeah I ordered the day Mitch left. We have emailed a few times so I'm waiting on him to get back. I have 1 box on the way and a 50 pack order waiting on Mitch. Thank you guys so much for what you do you have gained me as a supporter for life.

Got order (not a letter from customs) :woohoo:in less than a week very stealthy and extras!!!!!! :jawdrop: = life time customer ur tha best

I just got an 18 pack of sour crack and some awesome freebies.

I'll be starting 9 of the sour crack seeds within a week. I'm stoked. Thanks, Mitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back