Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For depends how long 'long term' is.
In a cool, dry place (not necessarily a fridge) seeds will keep 5 years if they're good.

If seeds are properly dried, then placed in an airtight container they can be frozen and remain viable for a long long time!

Great, thanks...! That answers my question. I was thinking along the lines of 2-3 years....I went on
A seed buying spree little bit back and it may take me a while to catch up with all the seeds I bought.
Just wanted to give them their best chance for success...lots of mephisto on the roster..!

Great, thanks...! That answers my question. I was thinking along the lines of 2-3 years....I went on
A seed buying spree little bit back and it may take me a while to catch up with all the seeds I bought.
Just wanted to give them their best chance for success...lots of mephisto on the roster..!

I store my Mephisto seeds with a pack of 32% Boveda
$12.97 on Amazon, cheap insurance.
http://tinyurl.com/ovqtamr

Last edited:
Thanks Mitch, Got my order and love the packaging for the limited editions! upload_2015-10-31_9-22-21.png

Also, thank you for the extras, havnt grown an orange strain befors so really looking forward to dropping the sodk x alien!

Here's my Alien x Triangle, not the tallest but very wide, first time using a 15 ltr pot so was a bit of learning cure from growing in 6ltr's!

Attachments

• IMG_20151031_102023.jpg
    IMG_20151031_102023.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 59
Thanks Mitch, Got my order and love the packaging for the limited editions! View attachment 500255

Also, thank you for the extras, havnt grown an orange strain befors so really looking forward to dropping the sodk x alien!

Here's my Alien x Triangle, not the tallest but very wide, first time using a 15 ltr pot so was a bit of learning cure from growing in 6ltr's!
Im shocked at how frosty the alien x triangle is, its saturated in resin! also ive started using terpinator aswell, amazing results :)

Im shocked at how frosty the alien x triangle is, its saturated in resin! also ive started using terpinator aswell, amazing results :)

Oh yes nudger... I've got a girl ready for the blade and my fingers stick to her when I give finger hugs... lol What a smell too! I haven't figured it out yet...

Proper amazed I am! think mine smells really og kushy, going to pop another now :)

Yeah man! Do it!!!!! It is such an exotic looking plant! Nothing like what I'd expected to see... Heavy on the alien I guess... with a dose of triangle goo thrown in...

Hi Mitch , just made an order with you guys the hbss and tooth decay sounded so good, I couldn't resist the temptation (the legendary smell and all hahaha) ... Hope to hear from you soon because I want them for my next grow. What form of payment are there and how long it usually takes for seeds to make it to my door ? I am UK based by the way ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back