Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mitch still didn't hear from you bro, hope you well ..... It is very unusual cause the business day has gone and even though I have made order I couldn't pay and no one from you guys send me neither email or text telling me what next. What is going on guys ... Hope you still in business

Hi, I replied to your email just before.

Sorry for the delay, our business day can be a bit different since we have customers all over the place that can be until 4am sometimes. The usual pattern just incase anyone wonders is 12pm - 4am (GMT+1) time zone.

Kind regards, Mitch

Thanks man, apologies for rushing you. Just got you email and sorted the payment. Hope to hear from you soon , take it easy

The mail just showed up; here's a preview of my next grow:
PB220002_zpslibcuwgw.jpg

Hey, Mitch; the packages look even better in person!

Hi, I replied to your email just before.

Sorry for the delay, our business day can be a bit different since we have customers all over the place that can be until 4am sometimes. The usual pattern just incase anyone wonders is 12pm - 4am (GMT+1) time zone.

Kind regards, Mitch

You're an hour later than me Mitch... I'm 11am to 3am GMT+5... Night owls....

First off hello fellow shoppers and hopefully soon to be shoppers of mephisto genetics let me say that I ordered my beenies today and the amount of support given by Mitch was excellent i even spazed out a lil cause i hadnt received my email for payment and Mitch reassured me that the order was made and i knew they were probably swamped well i was able to pay and the level of communication is just the best. THANKS MITCH AND CREW please keep up the great work Mephisto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back