Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick post to say thank you for,the order which arrived today along with some extra goodies!

Thank you!

WP_20150914_17_23_51_Pro.jpg

I just started a new grow including 2 Sour Blues and 1 24C. The seeds only took 2 days to sprout and become little babies. They are growing FAST! They are only 15 days old and they appear to almost double in size each day. I'm very excited as they look so healthy and vibrant! This is my first Mephisto grow. I'm already looking forward to the next grow which will be exclusively Mephisto. Thanks Mitch and crew!

Mephisto genetics is the best bang for your buck on the seed market today from my personal experiences thusfar. Beyond that they are intimately knowledgeable about their products and have some of the most pleasant and quickest customer service I have ever experienced. These guys are the real deal and while I look other places I always end up buying mephisto gear, they treat you right. 100% germination rates so far and non rushed genetics that I believe help pave the way for much bigger things in the future. BUY MEPHISTO, GROW MEPHISTO, AND SMOKE MEPHISTO!

Just to let everyone know, I'm out of the office/farm until the 28th.
I'll still be available here on the forum and through email, but I won't be on hand to process or ship orders between those dates.

Next expected shipment date will be the 29th.

If anyone is desperate in the meantime, I can do my best to coordinate with Tim but he doesn't have a driving license and it's a fair trek on foot to the nearest post office.

Cheers, Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back