Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's any help my gmail didn't place in spam. Both came through on regular inbox.

If it's any help my gmail didn't place in spam. Both came through on regular inbox.

Most do, all my tests to my personal gmail account have gone straight to my inbox. If anyone has an email domain controlled by AT&T then our emails just get blocked at the source and we can't send a thing. Essentially, if your emails end in any of these, we can't email you at all from an @mephistogenetics.com email address:

@ameritech.net, @att.net, @bellsouth.net, @flash.net, @nvbell.net, @pacbell.net, prodigy.net, @sbcglobal.net, @snet.net, @swbell.net, or @wans.net.

:thumbsup: got it Brad, thanks! .... Huh, ATT is the cause,.. why am I not surprised... :backside: "A" is for ass-hat apparently! Duly noted, I'll use the gmail addy next time,...:pass:

Another super fast order to delivery turn around. Ordered Northern Cheese Haze and the restocked Sour Stomper the day before yesterday when the shop re-opened, and got them today with 6 Deep Blue C(Twin Peaks Pheno) freebies. God bless you all at Mephisto. Always the best.

Anyone else having problems germinating ive never had problems germinating before ive always had 90-95% germ rates my method is sound and im germinating other breeders at the same time and they are fine but my Mephisto seeds arent poping like they should im only one for 5 right now im hoping that they are just taking a little longer and not duds anyone else having this problem with recent orders?

Anyone else having problems germinating ive never had problems germinating before ive always had 90-95% germ rates my method is sound and im germinating other breeders at the same time and they are fine but my Mephisto seeds arent poping like they should im only one for 5 right now im hoping that they are just taking a little longer and not duds anyone else having this problem with recent orders?
Just a thought here....how long did you wait? Some believe, 2 and throw,I had a Auto Cush took almost a full 7 days after soaking 24hr in cup, then to paper towel. Very happy I waited.

Another super fast order to delivery turn around. Ordered Northern Cheese Haze and the restocked Sour Stomper the day before yesterday when the shop re-opened, and got them today with 6 Deep Blue C(Twin Peaks Pheno) freebies. God bless you all at Mephisto. Always the best.
Man, always pleased with my Freebies :cool1:, but sure would like to get a DBC or Tyrone special, don't get me wrong...always pleased!

I throw all unpopped beans in dirt and dark most come alive in a few days but I've had one took 27 days! But it wasn't mephisto. I havent popped but one avt special pheno and it sunk in 12 had a tap root at 24hrs and in dirt now.

I never have any problems with MEPHISTO popping ever. The opposite for me I have everyone pop but I use my tent and towels and plates and put it in a totally controlled environment. They all pop and with vigour I might add. And that goes for other breeders too. I just have to look at MEPHISTO and say pop and Bam they do. Sorry for your bad luck bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back