Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto my problem is that I over ordered and u hooked up the freebies so good now I don't know what to run first. And email to fix this issue.hahah any pics of these twin peaks beans grown out

@mephisto my problem is that I over ordered and u hooked up the freebies so good now I don't know what to run first. And email to fix this issue.hahah any pics of these twin peaks beans grown out

IMG_20180710_144415.jpg

whoa!!! Is that the Deep Blue C twin peaks pheno @Green Goblin ? I was thinking that the DBC was a much smaller plant. Those cola's look like twin logs!

Yeah man, it's the DBC twin peaks pheno..Makes me want to order again and take my chances..Fingers crossed lol...I did get Stilton Special though, I'm not whining :biggrin: Thank you for your generosity @mephisto

Yeah man, it's the DBC twin peaks pheno..Makes me want to order again and take my chances..Fingers crossed lol...I did get Stilton Special though, I'm not whining :biggrin: Thank you for your generosity @mephisto
I’ve been enjoying some Stilton special and that is a nice relaxing strain

@Brad_Mephisto --- hey brudda, I just placed an order, got the order conf. quickly- :thumbsup:.... But I might have missed the PayPal option, which is how I usually pay,.. could you PM me the email for that please? Order [HASHTAG]#18054[/HASHTAG],... :thanks: :pass:

@Brad_Mephisto --- hey brudda, I just placed an order, got the order conf. quickly- :thumbsup:.... But I might have missed the PayPal option, which is how I usually pay,.. could you PM me the email for that please? Order [HASHTAG]#18054[/HASHTAG],... :thanks: :pass:

edit: ... *scrub scrub* ...goes Waira..... :haha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lunar'! ...in the past though, they didn't want this particular addy out in the open forum, their request for security,... I'll scrub it, then pay up! :woohoo1:

Your email address is a domain name that has us blocked and there's apparently no way for me to unblock it - I requested that they do so but they refused. That's why you haven't had a message from the Sales@ email. I'm just nipping to the post office now, but I'll sort it in about 45 minutes for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back