Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I put an order through for the drop but wanted to pay via my card I sent a message on how to proceed but have not received a reply my order number is
MG Order - 17862 how do I proceed?
Cheers

Hey guys I put an order through for the drop but wanted to pay via my card I sent a message on how to proceed but have not received a reply my order number is
MG Order - 17862 how do I proceed?
Cheers

Hey man, if you haven’t paid already I fear your order has been cancelled, the deadline was yesterday I believe, I’ll ask for you though.
Cheers

@mephisto

just wanted to big up your man Brad. He was honest, polite and an absolute credit to the company.

Many thanks. Keep doing what you are best at. Outstanding genetics & outstanding service.

Kind regards,

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my order in record time couldent be happier. Ordered 6 seeds and got 5 ATV for free. I was a little worried since they dont tell you what freebies your gonna get but i ended up getting the exact strain i wanted to buy next. And i def. wasent exspecting 5 from such a smaller order. Packaging was legit and seeds look great and very healthy shouldent have any problems germinating what so ever. Cant wait to see what these seeds are gonna produce. Other breeders are gonna have to step up their game if they wanna compete with Mephisto. They just took my [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] spot on My list. 1-mephisto, 2-autoseeds, 3-Dutchpassion, 4- Crop-king, 5-Fast buds. Plus i got Double-Grape on the way.

Hey man, if you haven’t paid already I fear your order has been cancelled, the deadline was yesterday I believe, I’ll ask for you though.
Cheers
Thanks mate I place the order on the 30th I sent a reply to sales asking how to proceed with payment via my card as they needed to send me a payment request. I hope my order is still valid as I place the order in plenty of time unfortunately sales did not replied to my email. I'm still waiting for someone to reply to inform me of the procedure for card payment. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks mate I place the order on the 30th I sent a reply to sales asking how to proceed with payment via my card as they needed to send me a payment request. I hope my order is still valid as I place the order in plenty of time unfortunately sales did not replied to my email. I'm still waiting for someone to reply to inform me of the procedure for card payment. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
My payment email always goes to my spam folder. Did you check?

I checked before posting mate but I thank you for the tip as I know that can be a cause. I have placed nearly a grands worth of orders previously via bitcoin so I know they are busy which is why I waited as long as I did to post. thanks again bro all suggestions an replies are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back