Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, if you haven’t paid already I fear your order has been cancelled, the deadline was yesterday I believe, I’ll ask for you though.
Cheers
Any further development mate?

I sent two payment requests to the email address that you ordered with but neither of them were fulfilled. They were cancelled with your order on Wednesday afternoon. You can order the Limited Editions through general sale now though.
I appreciate that I can order the Limited Editions now however I miss out on the 25% discount. I placed the order using the same email address as I received my order confirmation and payment options emails from you on, I only use the one email address for ordering. I sent a reply to the payment option email with my order number informing you that I wanted to pay via card and could you please sent me a payment request. I did not receive a reply to this email or any further emails from you guys, It is a mystery to were the 2 payment request emails that you sent have disappeared to considering I had no problem receiving the previous emails confirming my order and outlining the payment options? The mysteries of the internet :)
Thanks for looking into this for me Brad I appreciate it, is a real pity I was not able to take advantage of the discount I waited for months for the promo. I will place another order in the next few days... cheers

I appreciate that I can order the Limited Editions now however I miss out on the 25% discount. I placed the order using the same email address as I received my order confirmation and payment options emails from you on, I only use the one email address for ordering. I sent a reply to the payment option email with my order number informing you that I wanted to pay via card and could you please sent me a payment request. I did not receive a reply to this email or any further emails from you guys, It is a mystery to were the 2 payment request emails that you sent have disappeared to considering I had no problem receiving the previous emails confirming my order and outlining the payment options? The mysteries of the internet :)
Thanks for looking into this for me Brad I appreciate it, is a real pity I was not able to take advantage of the discount I waited for months for the promo. I will place another order in the next few days... cheers

When i placed my order it only gave an option for paypal or bitcoin. Also the payment request came from a completely different email. So i dont believe you can use a card and also the email may be in spam or another folder.

I think you can pay by credit card IF it is linked to your Paypal account. So really, you are paying by Paypal.

If we send the Paypal request to an email address that is linked to a Paypal account it forces you to pay through Paypal, if the request is sent to an email address that isn't associated with a Paypal account it allows you to checkout as a guest and use a credit/debit card without needing a Paypal account. It all depends on where the Paypal request is sent to.

If you request to pay by credit/debit card then you'll get an email from Paypal saying "The Little Farm requested X money from you. Click here to pay."

Hope that clears things up a bit.

I know that when using Gmail some emails from Mephisto go into Primary while some go into the Promotions inbox

Others also go into the secret spam folder that isn't the Inbox, Promotions or Social tabs. The only way we can stop that happening is for everyone who finds an email from us in that folder to click 'Not Spam.' Google, for some reason, doesn't have a place where you can see if your address is blacklisted and there's no way of getting off their blacklist other than by users clicking 'Not Spam'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back