Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never have any problems with MEPHISTO popping ever. The opposite for me I have everyone pop but I use my tent and towels and plates and put it in a totally controlled environment. They all pop and with vigour I might add. And that goes for other breeders too. I just have to look at MEPHISTO and say pop and Bam they do. Sorry for your bad luck bro
Only strain of Mephisto that I had trouble popping was Auto Cush. Gave up on it and popped others only to notice a couple weeks later that they were sticking up out of the pot in the basement. Give them some time. 100percent germ rate on every strain of Mephisto (and I have grown many MG strains)

Most do, all my tests to my personal gmail account have gone straight to my inbox. If anyone has an email domain controlled by AT&T then our emails just get blocked at the source and we can't send a thing. Essentially, if your emails end in any of these, we can't email you at all from an @mephistogenetics.com email address:

@ameritech.net, @att.net, @bellsouth.net, @flash.net, @nvbell.net, @pacbell.net, prodigy.net, @sbcglobal.net, @snet.net, @swbell.net, or @wans.net.
Wow I feel sorry for those people. I am glad mine does not end in any of those. Forgotten Cookies BUD SHOT
IMG_9722.JPG

Wow I feel sorry for those people. I am glad mine does not end in any of those. Forgotten Cookies BUD SHOT
View attachment 929170
Beautiful bud. Makes me wanna drop a forgotten cookie.
Edit: just looked in the log and I have 12 forgotten cookies. Forgot they were the freebies on the artisanal release.

Last edited:
Beautiful bud. Makes me wanna drop a forgotten cookie.
Edit: just looked in the log and I have 12 forgotten cookies. Forgot they were the freebies on the artisanal release.

Sounds like you have too many beans on hand. Can't keep track of them all. Send some to me and I'll track them for you and you'll always find out you have less than you thought instead of more. See more is not good because it could be wasted. Less is more!

Its only the one strain Double grape and i let them sit for up to two weeks sometimes even though usually after 7 days if they havent germed yet that hardly ever do. Its weird bc the seeds look like what you like to see in a good seed they are nice size and look like little watermelons but ive noticed a little black spot with a pin hole at the tip of a few seeds. Idk im not giving up on them yet. I was just seeing if anyone else had the same issues with their seeds recently. But on the plus side the freebies all but one germed.

I just ordered seeds from MEPHISTO seedbank Canada. It is identical to and just as easy to use. Cheers to TEAM MEPHISTO for taking the international ordering stress out of ordering. Thank you. White Crack on the way oh yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back