Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered seeds from MEPHISTO seedbank Canada. It is identical to and just as easy to use. Cheers to TEAM MEPHISTO for taking the international ordering stress out of ordering. Thank you. White Crack on the way oh yeah.

Thanks to @mephisto for taking a lot of the worry out of ordering seeds for us Canadians.

Now off to order some Fantasmo and HBSS that I've been waiting for....Man, this is bad news for my bank account!!!

Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets. Frost way out onto the fans... due first week of August.
20180713_070319.jpg
20180713_065458.jpg
20180713_065444.jpg

Looks great. My Strawberry nuggets is only a couple weeks into flower, but she is starting to show deep purple on all the flowers. Looks like I might have landed that "1 in 10" purple pheno of SN. But she is one short and squat lady. She barely breaks 11" tall. I think she will finish about the middle of September.

Looks great. My Strawberry nuggets is only a couple weeks into flower, but she is starting to show deep purple on all the flowers. Looks like I might have landed that "1 in 10" purple pheno of SN. But she is one short and squat lady. She barely breaks 11" tall. I think she will finish about the middle of September.
That is great news. Good luck with her hope she turns out beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back