Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my third Mephisto order this afternoon. Ordered a 3 Bears OG and 4 Assed Monkey. Got 2 of each and 2 freebies of Blue Toof Special. Super stoked. My first order was during the Black Friday sale for a pack of 3 AvT, 1 Double Grape, 5 Bubbly Livers and 5 Livers N Cheese. Got 5 Heisenhound freebies which I was really excited for. I was promised I would get extra freebies since my order took longer than what i was told but didn't receive any extra. Unfortunately none of either Double Grape or the 5 Heisenhound sprouted which was disappointing to say the least. I contacted Mephisto about the bad beans but was informed they don't guarantee seeds which sucks but is understandable. I hoped they would replace the seeds anyway but no dice. Everything else I've germed has grown beautifully. I attached a pic of the very first plant I've ever grown, an AvT which yielded over 5oz of beautiful mango/guava smelling bud. Had to chop the main cola since it was outgrowing my tent. I am disabled on a fixed income and only grow for personal meds so I was really happy with my first grow. Got over an oz each off a bubbly livers and livers n cheese. Both wonderful meds. But I need different meds for different ailments so I placed an order for single packs of all 4 new artisanal strains during the 420 promo. I tracked the order with great anticipation but was heartbroken to find an empty mail box though my order had been confirmed as delivered. I contacted Mephisto once again but there was nothing they could do to help me. I assume the package was stolen but who knows? I'm just hoping I have better luck with my latest acquisitions. Overall seem to be some great genetics! Only wishing I could try the strains I've missed out on but definitely loving what I've grown so far.
PART_1523652273224.jpeg

Last edited:
Just received my third Mephisto order this afternoon. Ordered a 3 Bears OG and 4 Assed Monkey. Got 2 of each and 2 freebies of Blue Toof Special. Super stoked. My first order was during the Black Friday sale for a pack of 3 AvT, 1 Double Grape, 5 Bubbly Livers and 5 Livers N Cheese. Got 5 Heisenhound freebies which I was really excited for. I was promised I would get extra freebies since my order took longer than what i was told but didn't receive any extra. Unfortunately none of either Double Grape or the 5 Heisenhound sprouted which was disappointing to say the least. I contacted Mephisto about the bad beans but was informed they don't guarantee seeds which sucks but is understandable. I hoped they would replace the seeds anyway but no dice. Everything else I've germed has grown beautifully. I attached a pic of the very first plant I've ever grown, an AvT which yielded over 5oz of beautiful mango/guava smelling bud. Had to chop the main cola since it was outgrowing my tent. I am disabled on a fixed income and only grow for personal meds so I was really happy with my first grow. Got over an oz each off a bubbly livers and livers n cheese. Both wonderful meds. But I need different meds for different ailments so I placed an order for single packs of all 4 new artisanal strains during the 420 promo. I tracked the order with great anticipation but was heartbroken to find an empty mail box though my order had been confirmed as delivered. I contacted Mephisto once again but there was nothing they could do to help me. I assume the package was stolen but who knows? I'm just hoping I have better luck with my latest acquisitions. Overall seem to be some great genetics! Only wishing I could try the strains I've missed out on but definitely loving what I've grown so far.
View attachment 917677

There is a shipping option that I think includes a guarantee. Costs a bit more. Maybe I'm wrong or confused but I'm pretty sure that is an option.

Too bad about all those seeds not germinating. Wonder if it is from a customs xray machine or maybe just bad luck. I hope its not related to Meph quality issues. They seem to be out of some many different strains now and must be pretty busy and under pressure to get stocks back up. Its so great they do the feebies though so in the end you probably come out ahead even with high rates on germ fails.

I'm soaking 5 different Meph genetics from the last Black Friday sale and will drop them in rapid rooters in the next day. Hoping all 5 germinate.

Ok ok well all this germ itch and mephisto beans to drop I'm dropping another Walter white for the patio extra attention group I got going. Way start off my 5 days off, plus my roots organic care package is coming today, so can't wait to see what extra goodies old Walter will have for him.

There is a shipping option that I think includes a guarantee. Costs a bit more. Maybe I'm wrong or confused but I'm pretty sure that is an option.

Too bad about all those seeds not germinating. Wonder if it is from a customs xray machine or maybe just bad luck. I hope its not related to Meph quality issues. They seem to be out of some many different strains now and must be pretty busy and under pressure to get stocks back up. Its so great they do the feebies though so in the end you probably come out ahead even with high rates on germ fails.

I'm soaking 5 different Meph genetics from the last Black Friday sale and will drop them in rapid rooters in the next day. Hoping all 5 germinate.

I don't recall seeing the guarantee option, otherwise I surely would have paid extra for it.

I have seen others have problems with double grape seeds whether they were stunted, mutants or just failed to germ. I can say with certainty that it was nothing on my end that caused them to fail.

I figure the freebies were probably old and just not viable. I realize you're going to have some bad seeds with every batch but I was really let down since I was especially looking forward to those particular strains. Not to mention the 420 drop which went missing.

Good luck on your grow. I'll probably be dropping one each of 3bog, 4am and bluetoof this weekend.

I don't recall seeing the guarantee option, otherwise I surely would have paid extra for it.

I have seen others have problems with double grape seeds whether they were stunted, mutants or just failed to germ. I can say with certainty that it was nothing on my end that caused them to fail.

I figure the freebies were probably old and just not viable. I realize you're going to have some bad seeds with every batch but I was really let down since I was especially looking forward to those particular strains. Not to mention the 420 drop which went missing.

Good luck on your grow. I'll probably be dropping one each of 3bog, 4am and bluetoof this weekend.

This text is from the "thanks for shopping with us" order detail email I got from Mephisto last Black Friday where I now I paid more than standard shipping for the upgrade to Stealth.

Shipping Information
Stealth Signed For (1-2 Weeks)

But Stealth is apparently not available for US customers.

And this is text from their FAQ.

If you want security in shipping please select the signed for option or signed for stealth service. However no insurance is offered on any service.
Items not sent with the stealth service (outside the EU) we cannot re-send free of charge.
We will re-send stealth items should they not make it through, at no additional cost to you.

This text is from the "thanks for shopping with us" order detail email I got from Mephisto last Black Friday where I now I paid more than standard shipping for the upgrade to Stealth.

Shipping Information
Stealth Signed For (1-2 Weeks)

But Stealth is apparently not available for US customers.

And this is text from their FAQ.

If you want security in shipping please select the signed for option or signed for stealth service. However no insurance is offered on any service.
Items not sent with the stealth service (outside the EU) we cannot re-send free of charge.
We will re-send stealth items should they not make it through, at no additional cost to you.

Ahh, that's the problem then.. I'm in the U.S. so I'm screwed apparently. LOL Thank you for the info though!

Ahh, that's the problem then.. I'm in the U.S. so I'm screwed apparently. LOL Thank you for the info though!
This is why I continue to pay for my PO box. My packages will be in a locked facility till I show to pick it up. Not left out for anyone to come pick up. Bad weather no problem indoor conditioned space packages will be safe. May have to get there between 8-5 if it doesn’t fit in the box but that’s not a problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back