Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1 more... they were freebies tossed in so not a major issue... 2 Sour livers stacking flowers now... 1 out, 1 in. Indoor girl is a monster.
Oh ok well damn that sucks. I thought you meant it as in it was a cross you done yourself. I've seen people run into herm issues like that, but without vetting their fems. It happens though unfortunately. Sucks. Wish you the best on the other, sour bear livers sounds like a winner lol

Oh ok well damn that sucks. I thought you meant it as in it was a cross you done yourself. I've seen people run into herm issues like that, but without vetting their fems. It happens though unfortunately. Sucks. Wish you the best on the other, sour bear livers sounds like a winner lol
Yeah... no...figure this was some kind of genetic throwback that reared its head... or operator error...high as F#÷k right now on its sister that finished a month back...debt paid... more beans popped.

1 more thing... what a quality company does when it sees something like this is to contact the customer and see if the issue can be figured out, so as not to bring these problems to other customers!

Another box checked!

Thanks Mitch!

Solid gear, solid people.

1 more thing... what a quality company does when it sees something like this is to contact the customer and see if the issue can be figured out, so as not to bring these problems to other customers!

Another box checked!

Thanks Mitch!

Solid gear, solid people.
Who? Mephisto?
I never heard such craziness. Lol
Gotta love em man. I've been fooled all my life about the concept of real customer service until I started dealing with Mephisto. Top Notch from the bottom up.
That's awesome dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back