Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I continue to pay for my PO box. My packages will be in a locked facility till I show to pick it up. Not left out for anyone to come pick up. Bad weather no problem indoor conditioned space packages will be safe. May have to get there between 8-5 if it doesn’t fit in the box but that’s not a problem for me.

That is a good idea but I have enough problems getting around with my health issues, not to mention I'm on a pretty tight budget. I will take that into consideration for the future though. I'm just thankful I was here and able to receive my package yesterday

I don't think it is a good idea to leave it outside in the snow mate . :biggrin: :thumbsup:
img_20180611_161535-jpg.917903

This is why I continue to pay for my PO box. My packages will be in a locked facility till I show to pick it up. Not left out for anyone to come pick up. Bad weather no problem indoor conditioned space packages will be safe. May have to get there between 8-5 if it doesn’t fit in the box but that’s not a problem for me.
I agree that is why I have mine order mephisto and all the other USA seed banks I use all come in 3 days tops and I can get them 24/7 from my box or big locker box at the post office.

@mephisto Hey Mitch, hows it going? Any more details on the 29th drop? Strains, info, etc.? I know I want, need more double grape lol but also interested in the great white crack. I've heard a lot of great things, naturally, but have yet to find any information on it like the others you guys/gals? Offer.i know you don't disappoint by no means, just curious.
Edit: great white crack=white crack
I just called it that because it seems to be eluding me some how lmao

@mephisto Hey Mitch, hows it going? Any more details on the 29th drop? Strains, info, etc.? I know I want, need more double grape lol but also interested in the great white crack. I've heard a lot of great things, naturally, but have yet to find any information on it like the others you guys/gals? Offer.i know you don't disappoint by no means, just curious.
Edit: great white crack=white crack
I just called it that because it seems to be eluding me some how lmao

The promo/release will be the weekend of the 29th - 1st, I’ll get all the details out very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back