Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto Got my order within 4 days of payment. Superb processing guys! Love the packaging as well. I was lucky enough to get the bluetoof specials as a freebie! Very excited to grow some of these out as well as the strawberry nugs and forum stomper. Brad in sales was very quick to reply to payment confirmation emails. All around great customer service from your team. I really like the packaging and sticker as well, I know that adds a ton of additional cost to you guys but it is greatly appreciated. You have a life long customer in me after this first experience! Keep up the great work!
Capture.JPG

@mephisto Got my order within 4 days of payment. Superb processing guys! Love the packaging as well. I was lucky enough to get the bluetoof specials as a freebie! Very excited to grow some of these out as well as the strawberry nugs and forum stomper. Brad in sales was very quick to reply to payment confirmation emails. All around great customer service from your team. I really like the packaging and sticker as well, I know that adds a ton of additional cost to you guys but it is greatly appreciated. You have a life long customer in me after this first experience! Keep up the great work!
View attachment 919060
Nice. I don't know what side of the pond ur on, but I'm US and I got my last order before I even got tracking information. It's like they knew.

Freebies from Meph I've received so far:

Bluetoof special pheno
Skyrone Stomper
Heisenberg Special
AvT special pheno (Twice)
Auto Blues
S.O.D.K

I feel there is something else I got but can't think of it at the moment

Right on. I got a buttload of AvT last time I ordered I so I was hoping it wasn't that, lol. I have two regular BT in my tent now and got a few of the special pheno's along with them but haven't run them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back