Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking over the limited drop and man I’m impressed. Wish I had the money to get an 18 of each but not in the cards right now.
Agreed. If I had the money id get it twice. They'll be there after the sale. I'm going to try and get a 1-3 pack of each at least, then buy the rest of what I want afterwards. I still want sodk that's supposed to drop mid June too. I want the white strains and grape strains mostly. Wait, I already said that I think lol

Agreed. If I had the money id get it twice. They'll be there after the sale. I'm going to try and get a 1-3 pack of each at least, then buy the rest of what I want afterwards. I still want sodk that's supposed to drop mid June too. I want the white strains and grape strains mostly. Wait, I already said that I think lol
I got quite a few of the sodk as freebies for this months orders. Got one started now.

Don’t sleep on the gold glue. That 4AM is pretty potent. Throw some heavy indica on top and wammo u got a winner.

Damn Mizzo, wake up Bro :crying::crying: think yo mighta zonked and fell on repeat! :pass:....:crying:....I'm torn on this order too..my OCD...think yur vouching for MG goods..:cheers: happy Fryday Grobro!
Lmao internet snafu. If it posted as many times as I tried U guys would’ve thought I died with my finger on the post button. It never even showed up on my phone.

Don’t sleep on the gold glue. That 4AM is pretty potent. Throw some heavy indica on top and wammo u got a winner.
Never that lol just my first pick, that's all. I wish I could get them all. I've heard good things, hell seen them too.
Lmao internet snafu. If it posted as many times as I tried U guys would’ve thought I died with my finger on the post button. It never even showed up on my phone.
Lmao I Know what you mean, happens to me often. I think double posting is my only reason for deleting a post. Lol

Double Grape looking :thumbsup:

IMG_20180623_103103.jpg
IMG_20180623_013409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back