Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in canada but I like to get my seeds right from mephisto don't like to deal with seed banks

I live in canada but I like to get my seeds right from mephisto don't like to deal with seed banks
That’s what they’re working to do. I think they may have it set up already but for this new limited release Mitch said they couldn’t get the seeds to Canada in advance so for this release Canadian orders will ship from across the pond. But future orders should ship from within Canada helping cut down your guys wait time. I know sometimes your stuff sits in customs for weeks.

Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)

all the best, mitch and tim.
Whats the best bank to get your guys seeds from in the USA?

Are they a UAS based breeder? I cant seem to get a straight answer online?

Based in Spain. Their farm is anyway. And they do ship from Spain for some orders. But if you are in the US and ordering direct from them online, in the background your order will be sent to someone in the US that has stock for all the seeds. That person will actually ship your order from the US to you in the US. Way faster shipping that way. And you are still getting the benefit of ordering direct and get the bonus of the generous free seeds they throw in for every order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back