Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just measured the Sour Hound I've got entered in the 2 liter fun grow on here... She's a little over 19" tall already, and has great branch growth. She popped up May 22. I got both seeds as freebies from seedsman...but I'll tell you this, If she works for pain as well as the description alludes to, and she puts out a decent amount for being grown in a 2 liter, I'll definately be ordering quite a bit of seeds...
@mephisto

Pal the hypes true :thumbsup:,,, get them ordered ,,, :biggrin:

8 solo cups to the sq ft :thumbsup:
IMAG1215.jpg

Very Dissapointing to go to the Mephisto website and see that 90% of the strains are out of stock. And when choosing seeds you shouldent have to settle for somthing you dont want. Reliability and availability is one of the most important things a Breeder/seedbank can have in my opinion. The best genetics in the world dont mean much if you dont have access to them. Especially during this time of year. Thats why for me Autoseeds has been my go to. I dont have one bad thing to say about them and ive dealt with them for years. And every now and then i venture out to try something new and im quickly reminded why i chose them as my go to breeder in the first place.
I would bet a pack of whatever is available, that if you grew that out, you'd be happy. If not you can't possibly appreciate fine cannabis. Honestly they never have exactly what I'm looking for all the time, but I'm never dissatisfied with what I do get. You'll never throw a brick dealing with these folks. I love everything I've grown, mostly the livers, lol Try em out you won't be sorry. I promise you.

Slamming a company you have never dealt with? The lack of stock you mention is due to explosive popularity bolstered by top notch genetics and customer service. They are currently preparing for a large drop of limited edition, much awaited strains in 4days time. You will be hard pressed to find anyone on this site who’s experience is both negative and unresolved . I challenge you to find another breeder in the Auto industry as customer friendly and present.

1000% agreed. @Tyler_Durden88 I've grown the best smoke I've ever had with Mephisto beans, hands down. Always been treated like a king when it comes to freebies too. Last big order I made I spent a little under $200, and got close to the same amount in free seeds. Feel free to pass them up, I'll be right behind ya snatching up the seeds you didn't buy and smoking better bud at harvest.

I suggested before that @mephisto breed an auto format of Cinex (C99xVortex) I also think a collaboration between Dinafem's Sweet Deep grapefruit crossed with Triangle Kush might be pretty amazing, as there isn't really anything out there I can think of that is real peppery and grapefruitish together in one. Or something that is just really strong black pepper flavors and melon.

I suggested before that @mephisto breed an auto format of Cinex (C99xVortex) I also think a collaboration between Dinafem's Sweet Deep grapefruit crossed with Triangle Kush might be pretty amazing, as there isn't really anything out there I can think of that is real peppery and grapefruitish together in one. Or something that is just really strong black pepper flavors and melon.
I think a strawberry nugget with a starburst bubba from tasty treat seeds or thier sweet tart with orange desiel or fruity pebbles and Skywalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back