Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggested before that @mephisto breed an auto format of Cinex (C99xVortex) I also think a collaboration between Dinafem's Sweet Deep grapefruit crossed with Triangle Kush might be pretty amazing, as there isn't really anything out there I can think of that is real peppery and grapefruitish together in one. Or something that is just really strong black pepper flavors and melon.

Some tasty sounding ideas for crosses there bro, i really enjoyed the Triangle Kush when i grew her out a couple of years back and again with the AvT last run, she seems to throw chunky potent flowers into the mix when added to a cross. As for spicy grapefruit the Walter dom White Crack has got it to a tee with not overly strong but very pleasant spicy hash citrus smell which when toked gives a spicy hash taste on the inhale with a strong bitter grapefruit lingering on the roof of the mouth on the exhale.

Last edited:
I just ordered the 4 assed monkey and skywalker today. Figured its time for somthing new. I was actually surpised by how easy and secure the payment methods were. Only thing i didnt really like was that i couldent see what freebies i am getting if any. But from what ive read i think i should get at least a few. I also Just ordered two more 600w led full specrum lights and another tent so i can seperate the veg and flower cycles to better increase potency and yeild. I'll do a detailed review of my experience with Mephisto from the ordering and shipping standpoint and then a detailed strain review as well. Im excited to see what the hypes about.

I love MEPHISTO you cannot go wrong with any of there strains simple as that. They are in the middle of the biggest growth bigger then they could have ever imagined. They work hard as they can to produce the most amazing genetics. In a very short time they will be the biggest and best auto flower company EVER. That is my bold statement. I will order what ever they have a available tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I’m more excited to see what freebies I get. Lol. I know what I’m ordering but the excitement of not knowing what else is coming. I hope I get something that I’ve been meaning to order but haven’t for some odd reason or a odd creation just for freebies. Or trident special as many have said it’s there favorite smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back