Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott "I know you guys all use a ton of HH... Sorry..."
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah... a f-ton... I'll burn a gallon on a 80 day run of 4... but I cant argue with the results!

Scott "I know you guys all use a ton of HH... Sorry..."View attachment 916383

Yeah... a f-ton... I'll burn a gallon on a 80 day run of 4... but I cant argue with the results!
Theeeeee "Bearded One"!!!! I love me some herc too the girls respond nicely to a recharge and herc harvest tea [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] they have some awesome products for sure

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sour livers 2.5 feet across...

Look @ the # of sites... full line... but the BK really makes them pop.View attachment 916433 View attachment 916434
Gotta love the livers. Can't wait to do mine, I've got.2 packs of sour livers waiting, with bubbly livers, sour orange livers, and sour alien livers also.
Did I read something about a livers bx here, it somewhere else? Thought I had, not sure. Could have been a Dream lmao
Looks amazing man, your going to have your hands full, of livers. Lol

Gotta love the livers. Can't wait to do mine, I've got.2 packs of sour livers waiting, with bubbly livers, sour orange livers, and sour alien livers also.
Did I read something about a livers bx here, it somewhere else? Thought I had, not sure. Could have been a Dream lmao
Looks amazing man, your going to have your hands full, of livers. Lol
The livers go over well with my patients... one of the more "odorous" ladies I've ever grown! Not an outdoor (in town) lady....
3a116884945f870924f1ffd3f36fc015.png

Of course I'm running two outside!

snip off the hermie buds and keep a close watch for more. There are usually only a very few, a couple at most often times.

Yeah...its outside..... was planning for hash anyhow... pic in relation to the other girls.... cull? Run out? Thoughts? She's View attachment 916578 on the far left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back