Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a sticky situation...I heard the White Crack was strong as hell so anything that has that punch your head off Stone to it that will impress my people I'm on it.

Am proper loving my stash of White Crack bro and yeah strong as hell is one way to put it ;) She hits in the head and she hits hard and fast with a high energy charged euphoric buzz which makes you wanna get stuff done, that is till you forget what that was 5 mins later and are staring blankly at a wall contemplating some whacked out theory lol.

Am proper loving my stash of White Crack bro and yeah strong as hell is one way to put it ;) She hits in the head and she hits hard and fast with a high energy charged euphoric buzz which makes you wanna get stuff done, that is till you forget what that was 5 mins later and are staring blankly at a wall contemplating some whacked out theory lol.

I'll take a pack please :biggrin:

Team mephisto im SAD :(
My first impression was skywalker Og comperative grow from vault seed bank on Rollitup but now not having smooth journey please team mephisto I need you sale after support..
You have deeply tasty strains both on mind and heart.

My first impression was skywalker Og comperative grow from vault seed bank on Rollitup but now not having smooth journey please team mephisto I need you sale after support..
What’s the problem bud? You need help growing? Lots of helping hands around. :d5:

They're having another one? I seen the one that was like 2 years ago, hadn't heard about another Skywalker comparative there, at that place you mentioned.

might help if you state what your issue is

It wasn't my idea, all credit to @midIN ! @mephisto what do you think? Would you be interested in doing us a monthly subscription deal?

We’ve toyed with doing the idea of a monthly or quarterly gift box with beans and other merch, just takes a fair bit of organization and planning but if there’s enough interest we could sort it in sure

Yeh if you tell us what’s up we can help I’m sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back