Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto elite seeds ,,,,,
Hand picked by the man himself for the platinum class monthly seed pass ,,,only $$$$ monthly ,,,, we need to get into marketing

Let's sign him up Elle
I would be all over it. Im curious of the aroma difference between my forum outside and my forum inside is going to be, im sure outside will be stickier but them i. General all around im curious how much they will vary.

I would be all over it. Im curious of the aroma difference between my forum outside and my forum inside is going to be, im sure outside will be stickier but them i. General all around im curious how much they will vary.

Never been in a position to be able to grow it outside :shrug:

one day :thumbsup:.

Never been in a position to be able to grow it outside :shrug:

one day :thumbsup:.
Oh my ur in for a treat when u can bub. I've never done a auto Skywalker outside but the photo I have its my favorite of all time hopefully going to drop the mephisto Skywalker outside next week on the patio so I can pay extra attention to her.

When the strain guide says medium plants

ZomboMeme 04062018210600.jpg

I thought so just wanted to make sure i cant wait for more white crack [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Here's what was I was told by someone.

Here's what they should have coming out for the rest of the year
In July we'll have 10 new illuminautos.

Randomly through the year or maybe as a promo we'll be dropping 4 more limited editions.

Gold glue
Grapey Walter
White crack
White chem

Later in the year, possibly in autumn we'll have (depending how the next project runs progress)

All working titles:

Livers bx , auto livers (the livers x auto blues) x the livers

Canna-bear cbd - Cannatonic x 3bears og

Canna-cheese cbd - Cannatonic x northern cheese haze

Mango haze project (mango haze x Toof decay)

G13 haze project (g13 haze x hubbabubbasmelloscope)

Pink Panama - Panama deep chunk x pink auto breeder

Super orange haze - super lemon haze x sodk

I can't wait for these for sure.

Mephisto elite seeds ,,,,,
Hand picked by the man himself for the platinum class monthly seed pass ,,,only $$$$ monthly ,,,, we need to get into marketing

Let's sign him up Elle
It wasn't my idea, all credit to @midIN ! @mephisto what do you think? Would you be interested in doing us a monthly subscription deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back