Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what was I was told by someone.

Here's what they should have coming out for the rest of the year
In July we'll have 10 new illuminautos.

Randomly through the year or maybe as a promo we'll be dropping 4 more limited editions.

Gold glue
Grapey Walter
White crack
White chem

Later in the year, possibly in autumn we'll have (depending how the next project runs progress)

All working titles:

Livers bx , auto livers (the livers x auto blues) x the livers

Canna-bear cbd - Cannatonic x 3bears og

Canna-cheese cbd - Cannatonic x northern cheese haze

Mango haze project (mango haze x Toof decay)

G13 haze project (g13 haze x hubbabubbasmelloscope)

Pink Panama - Panama deep chunk x pink auto breeder

Super orange haze - super lemon haze x sodk

I can't wait for these for sure.
Some interesting bud to be smoked for sure i cant wait i have yet to try grapey walter ready to see whats all the hype about it [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We’ve toyed with doing the idea of a monthly or quarterly gift box with beans and other merch, just takes a fair bit of organization and planning but if there’s enough interest we could sort it in sure
Thanks so much for listening! I would definitely go for a quarterly box. Personally I would be hugely interested in older stock or untested beans that you just had too many of kicking about (and no time to grow) rather than merch, but that's just me. If you'd like me to canvas opinion as to how popular it would be, to give you some idea of numbers, I'm happy to do that (or if you'd rather do it all through AFN staff I understand).
:cheers::pass:

I ordered magical collection of seeds(artisanals) from your page plus choosing the most expensive cargo method coz knew my countrys custom is little pain
Before i had succesfull receipts from GreenhouseSeedCo(2times) & Vault(1time comp grow mephisto seed skywalker OG)
After skywalker OG auto I knew there will be no alternative auto fem seeds to mephisto for me.
Im a ship captain and i have very limited time on shore as holidays soo i put orders to meet them exactly on the moment im off duty.

Till the seed part everything was magical, Victor from amare sense how sincere I am with long mail conversation we had shared when I was on board. Now I have amare 450 on the road for me and any other tools well prepared ( leonardit, vermiculit, perlit , megacrop fertilizer was also coming but it stucked at custom too now I go organic living soil )
But biggest fail is and biggest hole in my setup are seeds. They stucked for 10 days at customs store and then they labeled it as a illagel substance in order to that they declare on their tracking page sending the package back.

When i contacted with you via mail they also tried to track with 17track and correos something different declared in there they say delivery attempt fail receipent is absent. This is totally falsa claim which is probably pushed by custom to the local posting agent to avoid me claiming re-send. Im feeling pityfull on the maila scene mephisto team I thibk busyy soo I wrote here .
Im willing to spend more for a tshirt to allow you to wrap them in tshirt to mimic its totally cloth cgo to the custom on the next time , I also accept spending extra again for a extra stealth shipping which i had done on the first order.
Im in sorrow , confused and unhappy please relieve me Mephisto Team.
Your autos are magical literally, i can push them to trippy sideof the cannabis ( only sativa dominant ones ) soo so so :)()):)(

Thanks so much for listening! I would definitely go for a quarterly box. Personally I would be hugely interested in older stock or untested beans that you just had too many of kicking about (and no time to grow) rather than merch, but that's just me. If you'd like me to canvas opinion as to how popular it would be, to give you some idea of numbers, I'm happy to do that (or if you'd rather do it all through AFN staff I understand).
:cheers::pass:

Lol @ too many beans just kicking about ,,,

I want to do a half solo cup grow which will spell out mephisto , a bag of 300 should do it @mephisto you know if you got any stray bags laying/kicking about :crying:
:smoking:

Excelent support by mephisto team, Im giving full explanation to them about the situation on my side( which is my country and local post service ) and they keep tellinnme about the correos trackingnpage tellings
Seriously it is that hard to compansate 5 piece of seed ,
Im providing the tracking page of local post service

***Edited out by moderator for your security & safety ***

150 euro spend which 5.5 times of my local currency soo -+800 local.money and that is half of my monthly income

Its simple.problem custom.office detected this package suspicious and label it as it stated on the local tracking pages 9th step ( ithali yasak / iade = translate this from turkish to english )

So not discreet enough then or just rare occasion soo better to talk and change the discreet sending method because before i got two packages ( 1and half years ago from vault and greenhouse )
Instead they are caring and listening what I say they act like a global corporation and tellin me.that correos (3rd.part international.tracking page ) states delivery attempt.tried and receipent wasnt there
This is big big big big bullshit they(local post service) just impose that state to international trackingnpage to avoid my requisition chance of compansate , MephistonTeam i think must also well aware for different countries government doing such false claims. But they answer me once in a 4 day and all they saying " they(local post service ) tried to deliver me and I wasnt there to welcome package.

Im asking you fellow growers , a grower who spent his half salary for a 6 seeds to get 150+ euro freebies , can be away home to not welcome seeds ? You hurt me.Mephisto Team usually communities i trade and share.knowledge around those forums are friendly and sharing but i think money tastes good ha...

Thank you , you ripped the mystical mephisto autos idea from my mind.

Thank you

Yeh if you tell us what’s up we can help I’m sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Excelent support by mephisto team, Im giving full explanation to them about the situation on my side( which is my country and local post service ) and they keep tellinnme about the correos trackingnpage tellings
Seriously it is that hard to compansate 5 piece of seed ,
Im providing the tracking page of local post service

***Edited out by moderator for your security & safety ***

150 euro spend which 5.5 times of my local currency soo -+800 local.money and that is half of my monthly income

Its simple.problem custom.office detected this package suspicious and label it as it stated on the local tracking pages 9th step ( ithali yasak / iade = translate this from turkish to english )

So not discreet enough then or just rare occasion soo better to talk and change the discreet sending method because before i got two packages ( 1and half years ago from vault and greenhouse )
Instead they are caring and listening what I say they act like a global corporation and tellin me.that correos (3rd.part international.tracking page ) states delivery attempt.tried and receipent wasnt there
This is big big big big bullshit they(local post service) just impose that state to international trackingnpage to avoid my requisition chance of compansate , MephistonTeam i think must also well aware for different countries government doing such false claims. But they answer me once in a 4 day and all they saying " they(local post service ) tried to deliver me and I wasnt there to welcome package.

Im asking you fellow growers , a grower who spent his half salary for a 6 seeds to get 150+ euro freebies , can be away home to not welcome seeds ? You hurt me.Mephisto Team usually communities i trade and share.knowledge around those forums are friendly and sharing but i think money tastes good ha...

Thank you , you ripped the mystical mephisto autos idea from my mind.

Thank you

This is a rare instance of a stealth Order not getting through and we’ve shipped to many countries, even had a few occasions where people have thrown their seeds away because they didn’t realize they were in the package.

We’ll be re-shipping your order tomorrow using a different method.

This is a rare instance of a stealth Order not getting through and we’ve shipped to many countries, even had a few occasions where people have thrown their seeds away because they didn’t realize they were in the package.

We’ll be re-shipping your order tomorrow using a different method.
I anticipated nothing less...

:slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back