Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a rare instance of a stealth Order not getting through and we’ve shipped to many countries, even had a few occasions where people have thrown their seeds away because they didn’t realize they were in the package.

We’ll be re-shipping your order tomorrow using a different method.

THIS ! ^^^^^^^^^^ There is no better customer service in the business ! And the reason I have so many Mephisto beans in my pantry. :vibe::vibe:

I'm gonna take this one step further(cause I'm medicated for the night)and ,yea, I'm singing a salute to Mephisto. For those of you that wonder, these people are the real deal....Dhaaaa! They are about to (if not already) confirm themselves as among the best auto flower breeders going....par none. They are small and dedicated,(need I say?). I have already experienced this. Have faith and enjoy.....you will be rewarded! C"Mon.... snap back to reality for a moment.......OK? :headbang: Consider your self lucky to be here right now. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm gonna take this one step further(cause I'm medicated for the night)and ,yea, I'm singing a salute to Mephisto. For those of you that wonder, these people are the real deal....Dhaaaa! They are about to (if not already) about to confirm themselves as among the best Autoflower breeders going....par none. They are small and dedicated,(need I say?). I have already experienced this. Have faith and enjoy.....you will be rewarded! C"Mon.... snap back to reality for a moment.......OK? :headbang: Consider your self lucky to be here right now. :thumbsup:
This is for sure Mephisto medicated. He speaks the truth folks germ rates through the roof wonderful unique terps and potent meds as we folk need top notch C/S too boot. Also seem to be very stable genetics (always top shelf).

Hearing such things just drives me more excited, hopefully when my beans arrived safely at last.
I will put excellent grow diary for their
fugue state.
forum stomper
Creme bubbly
Fantasmo express .
Sativa doms to achieve trippy highs.
Growing medium is living and full organic
Worm castings leonardit and mycorizea +sulphur
Im looking forward to hear you soon Mephisto team

Hearing such things just drives me more excited, hopefully when my beans arrived safely at last.
I will put excellent grow diary for their
fugue state.
forum stomper
Creme bubbly
Fantasmo express .
Sativa doms to achieve trippy highs.
Growing medium is living and full organic
Worm castings leonardit and mycorizea +sulphur
Im looking forward to hear you soon Mephisto team
I feel empathy for you, for sure. With that in mind, I'd like to say.......relax....MAN. With all respect intended. SSSHHHHHHHH

This is a rare instance of a stealth Order not getting through and we’ve shipped to many countries, even had a few occasions where people have thrown their seeds away because they didn’t realize they were in the package.

We’ll be re-shipping your order tomorrow using a different method.

Me neither but the first impressions were almost killing me with sorrow.

@mephisto new adress shared with you via using afn messages, thank you for being short and direct instead makin me crawl.
Thank you sir

And to the delight of the onlooking crowd - Mephisto once again show their mighty awesomeness :D

Just echoing some of the others, they deserve the high praise they get!

:slap: for the Mephisto team!!

:vibe:

I go to illuminautos, click on bubbly livers, pack size 5, add to cart and nothing happens.

Just checked here and looks to be working so not to sure what the problem could be, could try another browser and or cleaning out the cache and cookies but can't really think of anything else that could help is a strange one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back